3rd jersey revealed

http://www.winnipegsun.com/Sports/Football/2005/10/07/OldStyle.jpg

I hated the new ones to start i'll hate this one to start. Still better then the Edmonton alternaste Jersey.

I hated the new ones to start i'll hate this one to start. Still better then the Edmonton alternaste Jersey.

what is up with the pose. he would look stupid in any uniform. what does the chair have to do with football. sometimes i really wonder about the people in charge. if you want people to like the jersey. maybe buy it, get a picture on the field or in the looker room not some cheesy boudoire studio.

i am surprised they don't have the waterboy spraying him down with a waterbottle. yeah that would be hot! where is kirsten. she would go for that. at least the number on the jersey is right eh??

pic must've been taken by the guys from RBK commercial, u know, the "fashion conscious" guys (just being PC!!!). don't really care for the new unis, at least not in that pic, let's see what they look like on the field!

BTW - who's the guy in the pic???

looks like Gilles Colon........or ....Walls... :?: :?: :?:

84 is brazzell. is that what he looks like without his helmut?

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

HARF!!! GLORSCHIP!!! GLURP!!!! UGHHH! ZUBLOSRCH!!!!! ZZZZZZUUUUUBBBBLLLLOOOOOOSSSSSSRRRRRRRRRCCCCCCCHHHHHH!!! BLECH!!! BRAF!!! COUGH!!!! BLARGHH!!! GLORP!!! GLORP! FWUMP! SNIFF!

OK, no that I got that out of my system (I just throw up if you are wondering), JESUS CHRIST!!! WHAT KINDA FUCKING BULL SHIT IS THAT!!!! DOESN'T REEBOX NOT TAKE THE BB SEROUISLY!!!! PLEASE TELL ME THAT THEY AREN'T WEARING THOSE ON MONDAY!!!! THEY AREN'T GONNA HIND THE BLOOD STAINTS!!!

Although the pants are very nice, and it abou time we had a gold jersey (if Winnipeg hasn't had one already) but my god!, that is hiddose!!!

is that a new W? it should have a light bolt football throw it!

iunno, i think rebook has gone on drugs. If we were those against BC we are done for players will be to distracted thinking why the h*ll are we doing this to ourselfs

hey, maybe we can use it agaist BC? with so much Gold we can bind them into defeat! :lol:

I love the new Jerseys. Once you see players on the field with the gear and everything. You'll all like them. The old 'W' is sweet. Espeically on the helmet and the pants. Chris Brazzell trying to pick up some Winnipeg ladies I see. :wink:

Hey guys i'm new here.

I pretty much got very interested in the CFL so i decided to become a full time Bomber fan, i've been watching them for awhile, i remember going to there games 10 years ago not understanding anything but still enjoying my self because of the silver canon lol.

Anyways i think the new jerseys are ugly as hell, but i haven't seen them in action so by monday i'll know weather to dislike or love the them.

I just wanted to say hi and i hope to be chatting a lot on these boards :slight_smile:

ZerOsouls.

G.day mate! welcome to the forum

Do you think maybe Chris is planning a modeling career on the side.....nice pose.....I think tank said it best when he commented of the EE yellow jersey......they look like a bunch of school girls.......

welcome to the forum b.z

Welcome, Dude. Enjoy it here. I know I do. I like the new Old School jerseys and I'm sure once you see them on the field with the players wearing them. You'll like them. The silver canon. That noise is always the best when we score some points. Anyway, enjoy it here and Welcome.