3DN podcast this week - lots of forum topics covered

3DN podcast this week is decent despite JC being absent. some good discussion about Rourke coming back and whether it’s too soon, also his draw across the league. they also talk about playoff matchups, cody fajardo and his future possibilities, and operations cap going up and of course the lack of grey cup halftime show announcement.

1 Like

Wait . . . Rourke's coming back?

:open_mouth:

j/k - kinda fun to have a player returning from injury getting this much media attention

1 Like

haha at least they don’t talk about league expansion or division alignment this time!

they actually make some excellent points about the operations cap. especially that it should be much higher and how it is counterproductive for the league.

1 Like

they bring up also what happens if riders fire coaches and or management - it will affect their op cap next season.

1 Like

I haven't listened yet, but yeah I think we'd all like the ops cap (and the players cap) to be much higher. But we also need cost certainty if we wanto attract investors for expansion.

1 Like

their argument is about how the ops cap is affecting product quality on the field.

1 Like

haha their discussion of the halftime show thing is funny.

pretty sure these dudes are reading the forum lol

1 Like

It would be nice if the league did, but I doubt they do

1 Like

i’d love to be on this podcast with these dudes. especially if one is absent lol. my potty mouth says no tho.
i love that they are willing to rip into players, coaches and teams and the league. they pretty much torched the league over not announcing the half time show yet.