31-3

That score deserves a thread of it's own!

:rockin:

Argos are soooooo going down this year!

Bring on the smack! :twisted:

Check out these three losers below ! :lol:

http://www.argonauts.ca/Argos/Images/argobounce.gif

http://www.canoe.ca/Argos/Images/2004/Bouncette2.jpg

http://www.argonauts.ca/Argos/Images/2005/OSheasOPinions.gif

Oh come on, there sex toy mascots aren’t THAT bad, they provide for some interesting conversations. And the massive zit in between the two Argonauts logos too makes for some good smack talk.

Well as good hosts, we have to feed these losers dressed in blue next weekend at Ivor Wynne I suppose....so here's my contribution to their pre-game meal.... :wink:

http://uncyclopedia.org/images/6/6d/Whupass.jpg

Allow me to be the first to chime in and remind everyone that it was pre-season. However, anytime the Ti-Cats smack the blue team around it creates this calm and balance in the universe that I just adore. If last game’s result replicates itself in the regular season there will be tears in these eyes. An added bonus will be if you know who racks up single digit yardage again.

I just like the picture you used of O'Shae, wearing his Grey Cup Champion hat and his uniform to match.

Thank you for that:)

Enjoy it TO. It will be the last time ever that "man" can wear a hat like that. And it will be a long long time before anyone on your team has the opportunity again. It probably wont happen again in my life time.

In a league with 8 teams, I think every team will win it before I die.

With only a small number of teams, everyone will have their short-lived ups and their downs, it's only natural.

I do not see Ottawa winning it any time soon....

hence why there are 8 teams in the CFL now.

Even the Riders? Common they have been around since 1924 and only won the Grey Cup twice. Normally I would say that means they are due. But the Riders always find a way to loose come November.

I’m sure you will out live me, so your team may win it during your life time, but probably (I hope) not mine.

the bottom line is this is a transition year: argos decline, cats ascend.... cats have influx of new talent/depth/leadership...
argos long-standing attachment to aging veterans leaves them old in some key spots (qb, middle backer)or completely green in others (need to replace adrion smith at cb)... your offense is only as good as your qb, your run defense only as good as your middle linebacker and your pass defense only as good as your corners.. time's up, TO fan...of course, I say this stuff every year (but this year I actually believe it!)

so u didnt believe it last time u said it?

i kinda expect the argos to stay the same, while the cats ascend and the als decline.

while the ti-cats overhauled, the argos tinkered, and the als gave away talent while not adding any…and the bombers added abit aswell.

i guess what i'm trying to say in my garbled way is that i listen to my heart every year, and convince myself the cats will be great, but this year it's not just my heart; my head is also telling me what drummer god is saying: we have added a lot; others have tinkered, stood pat or subtracted...but we'll see what the season holds; lots of intangibles in this game

i drew up a quick list comparing each STAR offensive player to thier counterpart. i left off some ticat players, but the guys i left off, i didnt feel were BIG TIME players, by that i mean, wouldnt be a STAR if they were on a diff. team. ( i didnt include backups either - avery, johnson,lapointe )

Toronto......................Hamilton

Allen............................Maas
BruceIII........................Flick
Miles...........................Yeast
Baker..........................Vaughn
Talbot..........................Ralph
RJ Soward...................Cavil
R.Williams....................Ranek
Stokes.........................Holmes
Levingston
Prefontaine

as u can see, they match up fairly well.

Montreal................Winnipeg

Calvillo.......................Glenn
Cahoon......................Steggal
Anderson....................AJ III
Stalla..........................Brazzel
Edwards......................Roberts
Landry
Duval

only difference is we can list at least 60% of our Oline on that list as well... Same can't be said for the Argos.

(Smith, Hage and Hudson)