30, 000 tickets sold to GC 2008

30, 000 and 10 months to go, not bad. Looks like the big O is going to be a sellout!!!!!CFL.ca - Official site of the Canadian Football League

That's good news.

Hopefully Hamilton will get to host a Grey Cup sometime soon.

Zipidy-do-da! Tra-la-la-la-la-la! Yip-yip-yippie! I got mine... anyone got a spare couch?

kel

I'll be there, on the 45 yard line, about 10 rows up behind the Eastern representatives bench!!!

That's fantastic news. I'd love to go but I would only go if I could get a top-quality seat. Montréal is hella far away lol

That's awsome! The Grey Cup will probably sell out by the begining of the season in June the way things are going. I'd go but it's too far for me. Hopefully the 2009 Grey Cup will be in Calgary, then I will make the roadie.

General admission tics. go on sale March 8th and I'll be on the phone dialing as fast as I can!

Then......i'll have to find a hotel room :frowning:

There are some really awesome bed and breakfast type places in Montréal. If the big chain hotels are full there are lots of other nice places if you dig a little deeper.

Excellent, hopefully a sell-out! I have mine, wife and me going, end zone first level. Couldn't get to last years GC unfortunately but did take in some of the festivities and it was great.