3 wishes for next year.

1 An elite WR
2 A stud DT
3 An all-star calibre CB (two would be preferable but I guess that would be 4 on my wish list)

An Argo-Cat fan

1. Big time, clutch receiver. Geroy would be nice, but there are plenty of guys who would look good in black and gold with Printers.

2. Hard-hitting, solid cover guy for the secondary. I'd liek to see Beveridge get some time, but however it happens, that's what I want.

3. Continuity - Keep the guys who succeed and keep building around them.

Next year I can see us sneaking into the playoffs as Montreal continues to slide.

1...I would pay the import players in US$, perhaps the team could save some money there.

2...Zeke Moreno should be signed to a lifetime contract, fitness permitting, and should be mic'd up for every home game and be broadcast over the PA system.

3...Last wish is multi-tiered, one receiver with wheels and great hands, one DE like Montford/Cheatwood in his glory days, 1 great safety and one solid CB.

I think everything else is coming along nicely, the work effort is there, consistency at making the right moves will happen. Don't think the team needs wholesale changes.

Explain yourself lol

These forums have got out of hand.
Maybe shutting them down for bit we appreciate them more

Ah, come on Tom. Suck it up. We all get frustrated with the trolls and negative nellies, but focus on the good people like Earl, Borehamgirl, Oskie Wee Wee. Let yourself vent once in awhile. It can be quite therapeutic. Let’s face it. The TiCats have not given us much to be positive about for the past few years. Thankfully, there are still many positive TiCat fans to spread the misery around.

Keep the faith.

Oskee Wee Wee.

Bob should apply for an expansion franchise before ottawa gets it.