3 Tickets for Tonights Game

Section 106 Row 15 Seat 9,10 and 11

Face Value of tickets is $85 each

Will see all 3 for $100.

PM if interested Can arrange to meet for the exchange

Or you can do with your tickets what I did with mine that I could not use for last weeks game. Donate them to Ronald McDonald House.

There should be a RULE MODS ?! No selling tickets in the forum period :thdn:

There is one:

· Any posts advertising items you have for sale or are looking to purchase (including tickets), your new website, etc will be removed.

[url=http://forums.ticats.ca/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24112]viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24112[/url]

Unfortunately the rules are not enforced as often as they could be.

:cowboy:

and the “rest of the rules” that you posted above are not enforced so someone posting that he has tickets is a minor thing as far a I’m concerned. Crack down on the rest of the rules too???

* Common sense - Just because it isn't explicitly stated as one of the rules below doesn't mean it's OK. Use common sense and good Netiquette when posting, replying and browsing these forums. This includes the following:

· No posts for the sole purpose of increasing your postcount.
· No “senseless” posts. Yes, its subjective. As a subjective way to help understand, if a coherent conversation cannot be read in the thread, it might be senseless.
· Keep the forums free from SPAM. This means no SPAM posting, no personal messaging SPAM, no SPAM in signatures or elsewhere in your profile. SPAM includes unsolicited messaging. If it takes you hours to send hundreds of Personal Messages, it is still SPAM. Also, please do not reply to SPAM, just report it to a Mod.
· Any posts advertising items you have for sale or are looking to purchase (including tickets), your new website, etc will be removed. Also, please refrain from beginning threads advertising your website/myspace/blog/twitter/facebook page.

• No profanity - There will be zero tolerance of profanity in post, including using symbols to mask profanity.

• Choose a good subject - Do not make your subject say just "Hey?, nobody wants to hear this. Describe your topic briefly in your subject, then feel free to comment.

• No bashing - If someone is posting in a thread, don’t simply tell them they wrong. Instead, provide facts or opinions supporting your views, provide positive feedback, and please keep the criticism low.

• Keep on topic - If you are replying about something to do with starting lineups for example, and someone mentions a play call, don’t start talking about the play call, stick to the topic. Go start a new topic play call topic and post a link to the old one if there is relevant information there.

• Don’t make off-topic posts - This is a forum to discuss the Canadian Football League, the Tiger-Cats and relevant issues surrounding the team and league. Any posts that are deemed off-topic may be locked or removed at the moderator’s discretion.

• No personal attacks - These forums are not a place for you to take cheap shots at somebody because he/she did something. Do that some place else (or better yet, get over it). You have been warned. Personal attacks or insults, threats, and just plain impolite posts will be removed and that user will be banned.

As mentioned several times in here, mod response is very slow on this site

Theres alot more things to worry about than someone selling their tickets to a game they caanot go to on this forum some people should look into the mirror and get a life!

I answered cats99 question to the MODS. I agree selling tickets is a minor violation of the rules, but unfortunately, it is all too indicative of the lack of moderation on this site. Is that good or bad? Everyone has their opinion. You stated yours. Others can as well. This is what makes this a forum - discussion.

8) Mods ???? What are Mods on this site ??? :roll:

Wow didn't mean to cause a controversy with this post.

Have studied this site trying to figure out how to delete this thread so some people can sleep easier tonight.

Promise it wont happen again.

Still haven't figured out how to delete it..... any tips?

not that I recommend it, but I suppose if you posted some really extreme objectionable posts, some mod might be offended enough to delete the thread.

try reporting your own post. :slight_smile:

Personally, I don't have a problem with your post. Selling tickets at a loss doesn't seem very abusive to me. I hope it worked out and you got a buyer.