3 point convert?

Alright… What if each team has scored 3 touchdowns, three field goals, and a saftey and a rouge each. Yet the score is 33 to 30 and they are going for the convert but have no way to tie the game? This happened because one team missed it’s first convert from the 32 and in an effort to get that point back then missed a two point convert from the 3 yard line… Its all stupid anyways.

I don’t think the game is broken greenandwhite but I’m okay with trying to make the game a little more exciting by tweaking some things. Also I’m in favour of making changes that may help the game move along more quickly.

I like the idea of the 32 yard convert. I have always found that darn convert from the 12 to be so routine and so darn predictable and boring to watch that sometimes I wished they just made the TD worth 7 points and be done with it. Not sure I agree with the 2 point convert being moved to the 3 yard line but from what I’ve read it is to challenge the coaches to “gamble” a little more by going for 2 points. I guess they can always go back to the old format if doesn’t pan out.