3 day Mini Camp

I have been talking to a few players and they are tell me that the Mini Camp will be on April 28-30.
I am wondering if this will be open to the public as they have in recent years. Cant wait to get my fix, if only for 3 days!
Looking forward in a reply to this!
GO CATS GO!!! :rockin: :rockin:

Bruce,

Mini-camp will take place April 28-30... we'll post full details in the very near future.

Thanks Scott, you have always gotten back and appreciate that! :thup:

Is this one going to be open to the public?

Don't see why not, they have in the previous years!

Congratulations to the Tiger-Cats organization for doing their mini-camp locally in their own market :thup:

Mini-camp practices will take place at McMaster University's Ron Joyce Stadium.

PLEASE NOTE:

Fans are not permitted to take photos or videos during practice.
Fans must observe practice from the stands.
Practice times are subject to change without warning.
Monday, April 28
10:15 a.m. - 12:10 p.m.
Tuesday, April 29
Wednesday, April 30

Bruce are you going to be there with your trusty camera, Way to hang man. :thup:

“Fans are not permitted to take photos or videos during practice.”

Certain fans now what they are allowed and nor allowed to take also! A lot of it is common sense! Its been that way ever since I started going to practice and camps years ago. Oskee Wee Wee

Hamilton Tiger-Cats ?@Ticats 49m
All set for mini-camp.

Oskee Wee Wee

Mini Camp begins

Rick Zamperin ?@rickzamperin 27m
Not participating at #Ticats mini-camp: Andy Fantuz, CJ Gable, Brian Bulcke, Delvin Breaux, Torrey Davis, Justin Medlock.
Rick Zamperin ?@rickzamperin 51m
C.O. Prime has started #Ticats mini-camp at fullback, not his original spot at linebacker.

Rick Zamperin ?@rickzamperin 13m
#Ticats RB/KR Lindsay Lamar is in uniform, but not participating in any on field drills. He suffered a concussion last year

Rick Zamperin ?@rickzamperin 10m
#Ticats QB depth chart appears to be Zach Collaros, Dan LeFevour, Jeremiah Masoli, Stephen McGee & Tyler Tettleton.

Rick Zamperin ?@rickzamperin 8m
Just five OL at #Ticats mini-camp: Mike Filer, Steve Myddleton, Joel Reinders, Landon Rice & Dominic Alford

Rick Zamperin ?@rickzamperin 1m
#Ticats KR/PR mini-camp drill: Brandon Banks, Tavoy Moore, Luke Tasker, Kelvin Bolden, Rashad Evans, Brandon Collins & Dee Webb

Some pictures of today Mini-Camp

[url=https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1489474747934641&type=1]https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 641&type=1[/url]

Great pics B13 thanks good fan. :thup:

Like most of the teams that were in Florida this month, any idea why the Cats did not follow?

The 5 Olineman at mini camp appear to be at least most of the players who will be looking to fill the Center and LG spot.
Wojt has the RG nailed down and the 3some of import OTs from last year will likley return. Simmons has been a starter, Marc Dile lost his 2012 starting job to rookie figerou but Dile proved to be a great 3rd import OT able to play both LT and RT very well in starting 9 games. Be tough to move any of those three.

Like Winnipeg with Willy, Brohm, and Hall the Cats also have a nice crew of young QBs who had the right attitude and impressed last season for several coaches

CFL Official Feed ?@CFL 2m
Kent Austin said @ZCollaros7 "had a good understanding of the offence" on day 1 of MC

I see IMP DT Brandon Thurmond in the photos from Day 1, wearing #90. Wonder why he's not listed on the Roster and there's been no mention of him on ticats.ca since his release early last November after spending a month on the PR?