2nd to last play of the game

I haven't seen the reply, but if Pat Woodcock doesn't plant his foot out of bounds on the 2nd to last play, would we not have scored a TD and won the game?

probably not, there was another defender in the area and he probably would have been tackled at the 2 or 3 yard line but one move and he was in. The replay showed that he had some room but not too much.

Oh really. I thought he got in, or did the defender stop playing ?

I haven't seen the replay.

I was way on the other side of the field ansd at the eastern end.

If tackled, where would we have had the ball?

there was a safety coming over and it looks like he would have been down around the 3 yard line... but he could have easily made him miss aswell... who knows?

One thing i do know is that its completely unacceptable and a brutal mistake.

I haven't see a video replay of the play yet but

Pat's primary attention has to be on the ball, Crash.

He had to get to the spot where the ball was going.

Unless he was waiting for the ball and
stepped back as he pulled the ball in

he might not have been able to avoid
having his foot on the sideline.

But as I say, I haven't seen a replay yet.

His primary attention has to be on staying in bounds... without him being in bounds where the ball is doesn't matter. He could have easily caught that ball and been in bounds, it 's not like he had to jump or dive.

Yep he,s the goat of the game for the t.c,s

Wow for someone who has never played in the CFL , how the hell do you know what the reciever should be thinking ??

I wish they had of lined 4 receivers to the right and had Rodriguez run a post corner route . I thnk this would of put Rodriguez on a one on one situation and Williams throws the ball up and to the corner I think it would be hard for any DB or Corner to out jump him for the ball .

That`s why I wish they had of thrown the challenge flag earlier, even if they knew they would losethe challenge . It would of given them some time to make sure they called the right play to end the game !!!

Bump

I`d really like to hear some views on my idea for the plays I think should of been called on the last 2 plays .

If the reciever had not stepped out of touch, then it would have been a td =good call, But i agree with your playcall to" Rodriguez on a one on one situation and Williams throws the ball up and to the corner " on the last play_ Habman

Ty Mass i think it would of been a great call and maybe would of been called if we had thrown the flag earlier.

Ty Mass i think it would of been a great call and maybe would of been called if we had thrown the flag earlier.
I think the Ticats need someone upstairs letting the Coach know when to throw the flag. Taaffe isn't very clear on the rules and doesn't have much of a view for most plays. Or replays.

If you watch the replay you can see Rodriguez ran a short crossing route to about the 15 yard line.... simply a brutal play call if you ask me.

The guy just pulled in 2 deep balls to keep us in the game, and they didnt even have him running a play to the endzone.

Well maybe that was the call made bt Williams ?? I dont see anyone being able to stop that call do u Crash ?

Not sure what you're asking... But If the coaches called the play it was a brutal play call. If Williams called the play it was a brutal play call.

It just shouldn't have happened, whoever made the final decision not to have him running a route to the endzone made a poor decision.

I was asking for Rodriguez on the left and the other 4 on the other side . Rodriguez runs a post corner and the ball is thrown up and to the outside .

The old Jason Tucker play... yup much better than what we saw.

I dont see that play being stopped . The only problem is can Williams throw that pass ??

I think we were on the 27 yard line so 30 yards plus throwing it to the wide side plus 10-15 yards deep into the endzone.... not an easy throw but I think he can make it.

Rodriguez is 6 foot 5 and has shown he can go up and get it in traffic . I think i`d put my money on him catching it if the ball was thier . If he did catch that pass I think his confidence and the QBs confidence in him would of soared had they thrown that pass .