2nd pre-season game

Oui, mais les Timinous ont fait jouer encore plus de partants, alors que les Bou! Bombers ont fait jouer presque seulement des substituts.

Pierce n’a pas joué du tout. Ils avaient sans doute trop peur qu’il se blesse… Je comprends pas Joe Mack et Tim Burke de ne pas avoir mis d’efforts pour se trouver un vrai quart.

I am anxious to know who,beside John Bowman, will be the 3 or 4 Import DL on the defensive line.

The Als will definitely keep,at least in the near future, Import K Delbert Alvorado and Non-import K Sean Whyte; who will dress for the games will be a game-time decision.

Jim Popp was interviewed on CJAD,after the game; he said that the Als will most likely keep the 4 QBs now on the roster; he also mentioned that Noel Devine will be the KR/RS. At 14 hours of Friday,Jim Popp and Dan Hawkins will give/have a press conference-will be on CJAD- and we will have a good idea of the 2013 roster.

For me, the following veterans are definitely on the bubble/will be released:
I DB Jerald Brown.
N LB Curtis Dublanko.
I DE Ejiro Kuale. I can't imagine that the Als cannot find a better DE.

While many players will be on injured reserve-1 or 9 games-,we know that the following players will definitely be:

N FB Patrick Lavoie.
N RB Jerome Messam. I will not be surprised if for 9 games.
I RB Brandon Whitaker.
I CB Seth Williams. I will not be surprised if for 9 games.

I don't think that there were major injuries,for the Als, in tonight's game.

Richard

Me too, Richard. Lockley has shown flashes, but can he be a consistently effective bookend to Bowman? For the rest, I think Cash is secure as a starter, and Adebayo has shown enough to be a rotation guy. Who fills the second DT spot alongside Cash (Berry or Hopkins) is still up for debate.

I think we’ll see the following to start the season:

DE: Bowman
DT: Hopkins
DT: Cash
DE: Lockley
NI DL: Adebayo
I DL: Berry

The Als will definitely keep,at least in the near future, Import K Delbert Alvorado and Non-import K Sean Whyte; who will dress for the games will be a game-time decision.
To me, what Alvarado proved conclusively last night is that Sean Whyte isn't a pro punter. Yes, it was only one game, so I don't expect Alvarado to punt 50-60 yards every night, but the difference to our field position was immense. Toronto consistently started drives in their own end, and so even when they got a first down or two and a drive stalled, they weren't automatically in scoring range or in a position to pin us deep.

I’d keep Whyte on the 46-man roster for insurance purposes, but if I’m Hawkins or Rychleski, this decision is pretty easy. Alvarado should now be our starting kicker. We can afford the import spot, since we’re starting a Canadian at safety.

Jim Popp was interviewed on CJAD,after the game; he said that the Als will most likely keep the 4 QBs now on the roster;
I expect Marsh to be hidden on the 9-game list.
he also mentioned that Noel Devine will be the KR/RS.
The right move. Duron Carter didn't impress and Devine, besides ripping off that big 64-yard punt return, has that explosive quality once he hits topspeed.
For me, the following veterans are definitely on the bubble/will be released: I DB Jerald Brown. N LB Curtis Dublanko. I DE Ejiro Kuale. I can't imagine that the Als cannot find a better DE.
Agreed on all counts. Brown's days as a starter are definitely over; whether he gets released or sticks around as a dimeback is another issue entirely. Dublanko has been invisible during his entire tenure in Montreal. Kuale has done little to impress, and since we're not using him at linebacker, there's no reason to keep him around. I think Hebert and Venable will platoon the Will position.