25K Plus attendance

just watch chtv there saying 25 thousand and more should be expected for tonight game, thats wild!

I wish I could be there but going to have to listen on the internet - I finally figured out how to get CHML on the internet, it wouldn't play on my laptop.

Ivor Wynne will be rocking. Welcome to the jungle, Kevin Glenn.

im still hoping to walk down there and get tickets before the game,, what do u think my chances r??
p.s i dont wanna b in section 30 wheer theres no drinking

Hi Blitz- that's okay. "Those of us who like Section 30 - Like it a lot' (to - somewhat surprisingly - paraphrase 'Alexander Keith' :slight_smile: .)

Have a good one everyone, I've paid for my ticket as a season ticket holder but can't make this one.

Hamilton Tiger-Cats!! Just speaking with someone on the phone from Minnesota and when I mentioned Hamilton they said, "oh yea, that's where the Tiger-Cats play". Hey Kitchener, do you think anyone in the US has heard of you and some of you on other forums have called Hamilton "a hole" and if the Preds come to Canada it should be Kitchener. ha,ha,ha. Of course they might know that Kitchener is famous for weiners, Schneiders style. ha,ha Oh yea, maybe they know about your 6000 seat university football stadium. ha,ha,ha,ha

m still hoping to walk down there and get tickets before the game,, what do u think my chances r?? p.s i dont wanna b in section 30 wheer theres no drinking
You will be able to get a ticket at the Box Office.

Yes.. we do!!! We have a blast!!!

I don't know what the official attendance was, but I know there wasn't anywhere near 25,000 at the game. It looked more like 14,000.

It was between 20,000 and 21,000 for what I understand.

Considering having been one of those who has sat in a 12,000ish crowd during the 80s, that kind of gate for a preseason game is still respectable, IMHO.

Oski Wee Wee,

8) That just shows you how much CH knows !!! The official attendance was announced at just over 20,000 and I doubt if that many were actually there !!!