241 Days.....

In 241 days it will be June 1, 2007. The Ticats will once again be in or about to start a new training camp. And we as fans will be able to put the past behind us and begin again with a new fresh start. With renewed optimism we believe this year will be the year to get to the playoffs and perhaps win a championship. We have a new coaches in place. The GM has made a few personell changes. And it has just been anounced that a special ceremony will take place at the first home game recognizing Ron Lancasters retirement.

Get ready Ticat fans! It's going to be a great year!

Go 2007 Ticats! Go!

240 days.... and counting....

[i]

[/i]

How's about a link or something to where this announcement is?

365 days from now we will all be discussing another losing season and and "how great we will be next year"

In 241 days it will be June 1, 2007. The Ticats will once again be in or about to start a new training camp.
I suggest they start immediately in order to clean up the mess from 2006!

January 28, 2007

Tiger-Cats GM Marcel Desjardins and Head Coach Michael Clemons today announced the signing of former Alouette QB Anthony Calvillo. Calvillo will be joining former team-mate Ben Cahoon, who the Tiger-Cats traded to Montreal for QB Jason Maas in December.

Together with Terry Vaughn, Tony Miles, Ed Hervey, and Corey Holmes, the Tiger-Cats should mount an impressive offence this year.

“These signing will definitely strengthen our offence” said Clemons. “After our 4-14 record of 2006, this team needs to challenge for the Grey Cup this year.”

-30-

Someone is dreaming in technicolor.

239 days and counting...feeling the excitement!!

Nice addition ETMraw!

How did we acquire so many new players before the free agent period starts? Or was it just a lot of trades??

238 days..... I think I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about the new season!

(just a note ppl.... this is satire...some are taking this just a little too serious)

Let Put up Counter on Front page after the Blue bombers Game

237 to go...I'm all tingly.