$21 & up -- CFL: Hamilton Games - Book by July 29th

$21 & up – CFL: Hamilton Games*

By Michael Duchesne
Travelzoo Staff , Toronto

Score tickets in the lower level for as low as $21 per person.

Save as much as 40% on the following seating levels:
•Red … $21 (reg. $29.50)
•Bronze … $32 (reg. $52.50)
•Silver … $40 (reg. $62.50)
•Gold … $60 (reg. $79.50)

The Ti-Cats play at Hamilton’s Ivor Wynne Stadium on the following dates:

•Saturday, July 16 at 4 p.m. vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders
•Friday, July 29 at 6:30 p.m. vs. Montreal Alouettes

Book by July 29. Top 20 deal – sells out quickly.

How to Book This Deal- click below

[url=http://www.travelzoo.com/ca/entertainment/-21-up-CFL-Hamilton-Games-incl-Opening-Day-1056246/?utm_source=top20_ca&utm_medium=email_top20]http://www.travelzoo.com/ca/entertainme ... mail_top20[/url]

click below this will take you directly to the deal.
the special code is tzticats2011

[url=https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/group_corp_start.htmI?l=EN&team=hamilton&owner=611733&group=347&err=&event=&customerID=]https://oss.ticketmaster.com/html/group ... ustomerID=[/url]

With the Cats starting off 0-2, and Sask. not being a good draw. We will be lucky to get 20,000 for this game !

How do you figure sask isn’t a good draw…
The crowd is going to suck because of our record and the fact its 3:30 on a Saturday, but believe me there will be rider fans showing up. Sask is probably the best drawing team in every city.

I think Toronto and Montreal are the best draws, :roll: Saturday afternoon is a great time to watch football. In your humble opinion what would be the best Day ???
19,898 you'll see !

If I had to pick id take Friday nights.

If I had to pick id take Friday nights.
[/quote]
Friday? When everyone works and has to rush home then go to a football game, no tailgating because no time. As opposed to Saturday when most people are off and you can go down to the park early and relax and have a few beverages and just enjoy the day.

Friday? When everyone works and has to rush home then go to a football game, no tailgating because no time. As opposed to Saturday when most people are off and you can go down to the park early and relax and have a few beverages and just enjoy the day.
[/quote]
Yup Friday 7 or 7:30
Most people work till 5 and on a Friday during the summer people are leaving even earlier than that. If you wanna tailgate you still have time...

Saturday games in the middle of the day are a pain for a ton of people. Not to mention it could be hot as hell if its like the weekend we just had.

My guess would be Saturday night would outdraw Saturday afternoon by 20%. Friday nights are the best IMO

Like i said if you like to rush around fighting traffic to get home on a friday then rush to a football game then fill your boots. If you ask the thousands that tailgate there is no time to enjoy the festivities that go along with the tradition of football. It's obvious you dont tailgate or dont work !

And its obvious that the tailgaters will be there tailgate or not. Friday is a good night for most

I work and I don't tailgate.
There isn't a ton of people that tailgate for your average game, I know people do but its a very small percentage of people that go to games. Friday nights are just better for a ton of reasons.

What are the attendance stats for Friday vs. Saturday games? That might shed some light.

Personally, I prefer Saturday games, because I'm coming in from waaaay out of town, but I think I'm unique in that regard. I'd rather have them in the evening, but the time of day won't usually affect my decision whether or not to go.

!
[/quote]
I work and I don't tailgate.
There isn't a ton of people that tailgate for your average game, I know people do but its a very small percentage of people that go to games. Friday nights are just better for a ton of reasons.
[/quote]
If you did tailgate you would understand :roll: There are thousands of tailgaters at Scott Park when its on a non weekday! you do the math !!

I have but its not that big of a deal to me, not in Hamilton anyway. When I go to Kentucky games with friends its a much bigger and more entertaining venture

Thats pretty selfish. You have a great tailgating area at Scott Park in your own backyard and its not a big deal to you but Kentucky is !! :?

don't humor yourself, there's not thousands of people maybe a few hundred. Ive been before and its nothing special that's why I don't go. N what math should I be doing :roll:

tc23, it is so true, as an avid tailgater, the parking lot is definitely fuller and faster on Saturdays. And what are you talking about Makaroon? Thousands of people tailgate for the games (all the games)!! Its a fantastic time to relax and have family, friends, pops, food and fun! Its a Ticats fan institution!!! What are the facts behind your statement Makaroon? Cause i guarantee Saturdays are far better.......prime example is a friend of mine lives in Oshawa and he and his family love coming to the games.........BUT ONLY ON SATURDAYS!!! He finishes work at 3 and the fight of traffic is far too much to handle during rush hour. He loves to tailgate too. Friday leaves no time for any of that.
YOU do the math!!!

Makaroon...
That might mean something if ive actually seen you post on here before but since you jumped up out of no where im fine with it.

I'm sure more people show up to tailgating on the weekends, I never argued that. I also didn't say I had a problem with Saturday games, I said I don't think there the best if you have them in the middle of the day though.

Oh n on Saturday you should do the math and count everyone tailgating :wink:

I don't think it's thousands.

More like dozens to a few hundred.