2024 CFL VGCC Week 1

Well I’ll be dammed. I should have figured that wooden crystal ball looked a little funny @Maaax

3 Likes

No I did not. Good thing there was no bet

1 Like

Must keep a close eye on @Maaax

My money’s on Richard if so, then I will be 3 & 1

I need BC to win just to go 2-2, Dam homer picks!

2 Likes

Just to make it interesting this year the person who won the booby prize last year should get veto ONE single game pick of last year’s winner.

I don’t really mean this but just pointing out how close the eventual winner can be from second place in a 9 team league.

And the perfect week goes to Schweinhund

5 Likes

What a minute , how about me ? I had a perfect week as well . :grin: :scream_cat: :beers:

1 Like

One day I’ll figure out how to take the emotion out of picking when my own team is playing. :rofl:

1 Like

I had to wrap my head around not picking the Ticats which I usually do in the early weeks. After that it just seemed to fall into
place. Als and Argos are going to be tough to beat again this year with those defences. West should be tighter than usual. Week 2 could bring lots of surprises, maybe I’ll tank and go 0-4.

4 Likes

Looking at the matchups and where they are, I can already see it’s going to be a tough week to pick.

I said there would be greater parity this year and I stand by that claim. No one is towering above the league this year.

4 Likes

Oh, look! The east won the head-to-head matchup against the west this week, going 2-1. :slight_smile:

1 Like

** :man_facepalming:**

4 Likes

We’ve all been there. Sometimes the football gods don’t favour us.

2 Likes

Welcome to my world…

1 Like