2023 NFL Pool Week 13 Picks

Indianapolis Colts
Detroit Lions
Pittsburgh Steelers
Denver Broncos
Cleveland Browns
San Francisco 49’ers

2 Likes

Don’t forget to make your picks, or you could be late and be a no-good galoot.

1 Like

My pick is the Steelers this week . The Bucs were my other possibility . I like the Yosemite Sam reference . . “Not that-a way, you darn galoot!” — Yosemite Sam

1 Like

:colts:
:detlions:
:steelers:
:texans:
:rams:
:eagles:

1 Like

:broncos:

:browns:

:49ers:

Not quite a full no good galhoot!

3 Likes

5-1 for the day for my best result of the season on all these tough slates - oh yeah I’ll savour it.

SCREW YOU PITTSBURGH STEELERS YOU DAMN FRAUDS!

After two prior failed attempts in the contest, it was the first time I picked against my Eagles and I won.

3 Likes

Good for you. After several below par weeks I’ll take my 4-2 record. Steelers and Broncos did me in.

1 Like

Eagles defense decided not to show up

1 Like

I blame you for messing it up :wink:

1 Like

Hey I’m just happy to escape today at 3-3 . My own Aints along with the Squealers and the Broncblows did me in for my three losses on the day .

2 Likes

Shoot, the Eagles been out to lunch in the back 7 much of the season only to have the offense turn it back on so as to save their butts.

The Eagles had it coming to them after the 49ers adjusted their offence in the second quarter to basically that which has been run by the 49ers since the days of Bill Walsh and other than when Harbaugh or Singletary coached there - the West Coast offense dominated by short passing plays.

The 49ers exploited the severe gaps behind the Eagles’ front four, and then the poor tackling and so forth did not help the Eagles the entire rest of the day.

2 Likes

3-3 for me.

As a Niner fan I often do the whole “pick against my team because I’m happy either way” thing. But everything pointed to a Niner win and I didn’t do it.

And Pittsburgh flat out stinks. There’s no other way around it.

3 Likes

4-2 here. @Crash I see you’re also a fan of the jinx/hedge bet pick.

3 Likes

It’s easier to do with the Ticats cause they lose more than they win most of the time.

2 Likes

And the O was plain awful as well. Poor play calling, poor execution, poor poor poor.
Niners shut down the Eagles after the first quarter.

Nick Sirianni having some humble pie for dinner tonight.

1 Like

They are not the only ones.

They are like a box of chocolate. You never know what you are going to get from them week after week.

1 Like

Definitely not. But if the 7-5/6-6 teams I have a tough time saying they’re better than any of them.

2 Likes

Here’s my view on what else was wrong on offense for the Eagles. They must use the tight end as part of the passing threat as do most NFL offenses running dominantly the pro set (1TE, 1RB, 3 WR), or it won’t work.

1 Like

I was saying and thinking the same. Since Goedert has been out, the offense has not been the same.
I would bring Ertz in for the rest of the season.

2 Likes

I’m going to post the Week 14 thread shortly so I’ll lock this one as I always do to avoid confusion.

3 Likes