2023 Grey Cup Fan Photos

Had so much fun at this years’ Grey Cup in Hamilton. Will be attempting to post my photos of fellow fans here. The CFL is family!

9 Likes

[quote=“Stipley2, post:1, topic:90120”]
…Had so much fun at this years’ Grey Cup in Hamilton. Will be attempting to post my photos of fellow fans here. The CFL is family!

On the GO bus from Toronto to Hamilton. Heading for the Stamps Pancake Breakfast.

1 Like

9 Likes

First Nation Bombers fan leading the way at the Stamps Pancake Breakfast. Legendary Baltimore Stallion fans Bill and Sue :grinning:.

1 Like

6 Likes

Oops. Posted Father & Son twice.

looks like you had a good time.

I’ve talked to many people from the city that were turned onto CFL based on the activities around the city.

Hamilton should see a healthy bump in new attendance next year - which is something that ALL teams want.

7 Likes

Yep, my son & I are Cats season ticket holders. Neither of us live in Hamilton. CFL lives in the Hammer :grinning:.

8 Likes

4 Likes

any shots of the polar bears who came in from the NWT? (or maybe Yukon, but think the NWT)

Great pics, keep ‘em coming. I met one of those Als fans in the last photo at the lot E tailgate.

1 Like

I believe that’s where I met them too. Added them into the Pancacke Breakfast section. The trio of happy Als fans is post game. I akways tailgate at the northernmost lot by the tracks. Lot E?

Lots more pics to come :grinning:.

2 Likes

Lol. No bears. I’ll keep an eye out for Snowy Owls 'though!

1 Like

Yup, that’s lot E.

More Stamps Pancacke Breakfast Scenes. Some lady Engineering students from Mac. Apparently 40% ladies in Engineering School now. There’s hope for the world yet!

1 Like

3 Likes

Don’t worry: Lots of Cats and Riders stuff to come. Can’t say enough about the great hosts the people of Hamilton are!

2 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

Note the Riders lady with the Watermelon purse. Believe it’s Armani.
The Hamilton-Wentworth Police float featured the Grinch. As the float paused at Cannon & James streets, the Grinch escaped the Who Jail. The actual Chief of HW Police rounded up the green scoundrel. Threw him back in the Whose-Cow! Hilarious :joy:.

2 Likes