2023 CFL GCC East/West Final

After the final we know who finished first and second but I would like to see a consolation game between the losers of the conference final games for third place. This game could be played before the cup final at the same venue. Is anybody else interested in that?

Welcome to the forum.

As for the consolation game I don’t think there’s any interest in that as there are no medals on the line.

1 Like

One word .
NOPE!!!

1 Like

They do it in Hockey and. You could make it count somehow. Perhaps the consolation winner gets a 3 point lead to start the next time those two teams hookup or something. I would watch it. (-:

Why not post under you real ID … EZfootball

I heard YOU twice the first time.

Who else thinks this is EZ

Well I think it’s certainly possible . Either that or they are related in some way . Now if he starts bringing up stuff like Home Depots , toilets and playing on New Years Day just to mention a few then you might be on to something there .

2 Likes

Got his fingerprints and DNA all over this crime scene

1 Like

My only chance of winning this thing is with an upset, so I’m (reluctantly) switching my WF pick:

:argonauts: Toronto Argonauts
:bclions: BC Lions

Cheers all! :beers:

2 Likes

Hi All,
If I had a pick to make it would be
Toronto
WINNIPEG
Go Bombers!
David

4 Likes

Empty Home Depots ARE domed CFL stadiums that have yet to give birth to actual bricks and mortar infrastructure in this dimension of reality. That fact from EZ is not in question. We just don’t know which Home Depot will go into labor first. One day he’ll come back to tell us.

Speaking of geniuses… has anyone given any thought as to when my life-sized statue is going to be built for winning all the GCC hardware including the Grey Cup Pool two weeks from now?

1 Like

I have melted the bronze and poured it into the mold. It takes 3 weeks to cool as it is larger than life.
If you lose though, it be broken to small pieces and remelted and recast as many water rodents And sold as souvenirs of the valient effort

1 Like

Sounds fair.

I will be a gracious winner and bite the balls off the winner if it’s not me. :beaver:

1 Like

Toronto
Winnipeg

you got style. I admire that :grin:

1 Like

Toronto
Winnipeg

For me.
Good luck.

1 Like

Toronto
BC
Thanks

1 Like

:argonauts:
:bombers:

Enjoy the games all.

2 Likes

Sounds like Winnipeg’s receivers are pretty banged up. Schoen out and Demski/Bailey both questionable? Still like them at home with the run game but this could be awfully close