2022 Tiger-Cats Training Camp

Tf 94:
There seems to be an absence of our 2 Global kickers at camp
I didn't see their names on the Training Camp roster
Just Domagala, Leader and Dante Brown

1 Like

Australian punter Bailey Flint could bring eclectic resume to Tiger-Cats | Toronto Sun one is trying to get a spot with a nfl team first

4 Likes

Great read here from milton

3 Likes

I legit was just about to share this article not surprised that Dane was leading workouts during the strike .

2 Likes

Too bad @CoachE wasn't running the practices - he would have had all three teams organized... Lol

1 Like

I'll answer my own question
All teams will be required to cut to 75 man roster the day following their first preseason game.

The Riders will not have to make cuts until June 1, due to the rescheduling of their first pre-season game. Toronto, Ottawa, Edmonton and Winnipeg will have to trim their rosters on May 28, while B.C., Calgary, Montreal and Hamilton will follow on May 29.

Riders' roster cutdown deadline set three days later than any other team following CFL schedule change - 3DownNation

1 Like

None of the TiCats' 3 Global draftees, this year, have been registered as signed.

4 Likes

Thanks ottawacat, Right on top of it as usual. :+1:

2 Likes

Great read Grover, thank you.

Interesting that the "A" squad on offence didn't include Burt. Ratio or perhaps he will be used in other packages and worked into the rotation as he is a rookie. Durant is a solid presence there.

Gotta say, the roster looks great on offence and defence but kicking is still questionable and must be addressed! Molson is now on the market. Hope we can land him but I am not optimistic as he will likely get a look from other NFL teams. Management cannot allow another huge hole in the kicking game like last season. The cost was tremendous.

3 Likes

I note Dane's trying out a dark visor in the photos accompanying Milton's "Maserati" article. Hopefully, he'll like it and keep it, making defending him tougher for the opposition.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Micah Johnson looks MEAN! (In a good way!)

6 Likes

Burt was used more today and had a touchdown at practice today too which was amazing to see

5 Likes

great interview here with Simoni . He talks about among other things being able to finally hit the likes of Masoli and Banks now that they are the enemy . :grinning:

4 Likes

Technically it is an it isn't. The SAM linebacker has been a converted safety body type, for a while now, but still technically considered a linebacker.

1 Like

I'm sure he will get used, but maybe this offense will feature more five receiver sets, than last year.

3 Likes

Dont know what this means. Could you expand on it ?

I hate the visor, no QB ever won a super bowl or grey cup wearing one.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

Tinted visors are illegal in the NFL which would limit NFL QBs ability to win a Super Bowl with one...

1 Like