2022 Elks Off Season

Cameron Judge qualifies as a Chris Jones guy. I could see him in Edmonton as a national starter.

1 Like

Chris Jones - just another reason to hate Edmonton.

He repented, they forgave.

ā€¦Iā€™m impressed someone remembered their password after 8 years

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I pray there will never be a darker moment for Edmonton than the 2021 CFL season. Everything is up from there.

Jones is to CFL as Joey Logano is to Nascar. Pedal to the medal.

They won't be worse and season ticket sales will increase imo.

Says who? YOU? Are you even a fan of the team?

Well all of that is not necessarily true and you know it too. Or are you trolling a team forum again?

This part is not true and your opinion sir. And you are trolling again here.

I'm not trolling. I'm not even anti-Edmonton. Never have been. I'm actually in support of the 'Eskimo way' which I hope can live on. I think it's a great way to run an organization, especially in such a small league. I would do things the same way, professionally above board and in the true spirit of sport. If I'm defending anything, it's just that. How is that a troll?

1 Like

No sir you are here to spread the hate with those comments that are absolutist opinion from another fan of the Riders or another team.

Now of course you can post those in the general room just fine, but this is a team room and not the bash zone as you feel entitled to do.

Report me.

1 Like

You are not a new commenter. You know better. Any questions - you know where to go for those please.

I've done what I have had to do. You do you. Otherwise you don't get to tell me anything. Get out of the team room if you are not here to contribute and only bash though.

Lets get to the bottom of this and report me then.

I started a thread on a team site because I wanted to encourage discussion about that team. How is that wrong?

What do you think of the 'Eskimo Way'?

No, you don't have to be reported. Like I said, I would recommend you see a mod with questions about team rooms as it appears you might not understand the difference on the forum. Or read the policies carefully.

I think they should at least use it to rename the road to stadium or maybe a tailgate zone.