2022 CFL All-Stars

Voters sure liked TOR players this year. They got 16 selections (Andrew Harris? Boris Bede???) vs 2 each for MTL and OTT. HAM got 7.

Brightest Stars: CFL announces 2022 Division All-Stars - CFL.ca

SEVEN TIGER-CATS NAMED EAST DIVISION ALL-STARS – Hamilton Tiger-Cats (ticats.ca)

3 Likes

Tim White is one of 7 TiCat All Stars . Bobo's favourite player . :laughing:

1 Like

Do you mean “Timmeh”? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Why does this happen to the CFL??? :flushed:

6 Likes

So that’s why the link above is broken!
Brightest Stars: CFL announces 2022 Division All-Stars - CFL.ca

It also might explain why Andrew Harris was on the list. There’s no way he should be on there!

3 Likes

There is no way for Harris plus probably another half dozen or so Anchor players that supposedly made that team . I mean seriously ? you’re telling me and everybody else that the likes of Harris , Bede , Davis , Adeboyoye , four- fifths of their O-line , three- fifths of their secondary were all All-Star worthy this season ?!? :crazy_face:

Or maybe there will be even more Argos on the list.

4 Likes

On the bright side…we lead the East

If there’s a bright side

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder how this league still exists. :man_facepalming:

Updated list of 2022 CFL Division All-Stars - CFL.ca

2 Likes

Was Small on the initial list?

1 Like

No Seth was not on the list

Bede was

Five other TiCat divisional all-stars were, also, not on the original list – Howsare, Johnson, K.Kelly, Leonard and Rolle.
C. Evans and Wynn were both on the initial list, but aren’t included on the corrected list.

In total, 19 players who were named to either the West or East Division teams on Wednesday morning subsequently had their names removed later in the day.

Congratulations to Tim White for making both lists . :grinning:
Oh and by the way …he does have a fantastic first name . :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Thanks bobo. I love to start a day laughing.

1 Like

So let’s update this shall we. A big shoutout and congrats to our 11 East and league leading 2022 All-Stars . :beers: :smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

So your real name is Tim Bobo? :smile:

2 Likes

Considering our best receiver went down to injury, I'd say we did OK in being the only Eastern team with two all-star receivers. We're also the only team besides BC (with its super-human QB) to have more than one 1,000-yard receiver - by the smallest possible margin.

Eastern receivers who were not named as all-stars include: Darvin Adams, DeVaris Daniels, Jake Weineke, Markeith Ambles and Brandon Banks. And many more.

2 Likes

:laughing:

Well let’s just say…you’re half right .

1 Like