2022-11-20 Game Tracker - Toronto Argonauts vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers (6296)

Very true.

Kyle Walters has us looking forward to Free Agency with a mixture of dread and anticipation. Can he and Danny Mac work their magic again or will they fall short this time? Dalton Schoen's don't grow on trees you know.

2 Likes

Danny might end up being a head coach ... He might decide to take a secret list of players HE Wants elsewhere?...
I know, Devil's advocate here

1 Like

I heard Danny Mac likes to stay in Florida/stateside. Not too sure head coaching in Canada appeals to him. I could totally be wrong about that though.

'Head coach'? I dunno. Maybe.

I think Danny's done his best work in management. He's already an assistant GM here so I guess the only thing that might budge him from his current position of supreme comfort and happiness would be a full fledged GM gig.

Send him here

2 Likes

Wow we have the same nightmare! lol

3 Likes

The Grey Cup getting some nice exposure in Toronto:

2 Likes

LT did look like he enjoyed the game and the GC win .

1 Like

Hopefully they do some sort of NFL films type of thing to dramatize the entire season. Heroes slay the dragon type stuff.

2 Likes

Hi All,
While I was disappointed with the finish, it was another great year with you all, It has been a pleasure spending another CFL season with you all and thank you for including this American in the discussions. I look forward to another fun year this summer with you all.

To my fellow Americans: Have a very Happy and Safe Thanksgiving holiday!

To my Canadian friends here. I hope you can help me with something. I am planning several trips to Canada this year and would like your input on the atmospheres at the various CFL stadiums as I plan my travel schedule in January. I have been to BC Place and found it to be allot of fun. I certainly hope to get to IG Field and if I do, I hope to meet some of you. As for the others, please let me know your thoughts on them and which ones I should try to prioritize.

Again, thanks for a great season and as aways..
GO BOMBERS!
David

3 Likes

BC is planning another concert for their home opener in June. Probably the best game to see if possible.

Might want to stay away from Alberta

IG Field or Tim Horton's Field around Labour day. Edit Naturally Tim Horton's Field would be a good Grey Cup Trip

McGill for Canadian Thanksgiving (I believe that's American Columbus Day)

Pretty much any game in Mosaic would be a good idea.

1 Like

I’m also hoping to get to a CFL game this summer. Maybe we’ll bump into each other! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I still need to get to all except Winnipeg and Hamilton. I’m thinking I might get Ottawa and Montreal in one trip and Calgary and Edmonton in one trip.
We’ll see once the schedule comes out.

3 Likes

As we said at the end of last season, remember to let us Bomber fans know if you’re planning on coming.

2 Likes