2022-11-13 Game Tracker - BC Lions vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers (6295)

Wow. If the BC lions only allowed 36 TDs all year then you consider the Bombers scored 12 TDs against them in 3 games, Bombers did quite well against BC. As for sack totals being down for the Bombers I think thats mostly due to Jeffcoat missing so much time due to injury.

3 Likes

It's almost here.

1 Like

I’ve been calling bars in my area. Nobody has ESPNews.
Looks like I’ll be listening to it on Sirius Radio.

1 Like

Yup, so looking forward to this game. Hopefully it will be a showcase to all that is good and exciting with just what the CFL is supposed to be

3 Likes

You might find it on the internet and be able to stream it to your tv

3 Likes

WESTERN FINAL

BC Lions at Winnipeg Blue Bombers IG Field Sunday, November 13 at 4:30 p.m. ET Pre-game coverage begins after the Eastern Final Purchase tickets to the Western Final

Canadian television TSN1, TSN3, TSN4 and TSN5 RDS International television ESPNEWS BT Sport 4 Streaming TSN.ca and the TSN app RDS.ca and the RDS app ESPN app or Watch ESPN - Stream Live Sports & ESPN Originals BT Sport app CFL international streaming Radio 680 CJOB AM730, Lions Audio Network Canada Talks (SiriusXM 167)

2 Likes

Game Day is finally here.

I’m wearing my Bombers tee and hoodie and I jinxed BC by picking them.

I’ve done my part.

5 Likes

I’m still drinking my morning coffee :coffee: in my housecoat, still watching the midterm results

3 Likes

On my second cappuccino… Thinking of making an espresso martini for dinner.
Yes, I live on the edge.

3 Likes

This should be an awesome game. Just cold enough to separate those who really want it from the paycheck players, loud crowd, two good teams, and the winner will be the true best team in Canada regardless of what happens next game.

I only wish this game was for the GC

5 Likes

I used to live on the edge, my son always played the Kris Kross song “Jump” at least I hope it was him…it could have been my inner voices too, who knows?
Now my inner voices keep playing the song “Burning down the house” by the Talking Heads

2 Likes

Burning Down The House… Bestest song ever

1 Like

I'm taking the easy way out today, the WF games dinner menu is Chicken Chef, a 15
piece bucket of chicken, fries with gravy and a med meat lovers pizza.
Tomorrow the same dinner plan, I plan to have a sore head.:crazy_face::beer::football::canada::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Go Bombers

2 Likes

Smoked salmon pasta about 12ish then BBQ pork chops and green beans for supper

2 Likes

Last time I had a hang over I was in my 20s.... I learned a hard lesson back in the day

1 Like

I made Chili last night to go along with the Pizza we’re ordering. Chicken Chef is a definite possibility if there’s too many mouths to feed by halftime… :partying_face:

1 Like

My wife said she wants a cat for Christmas. Usually we roast a turkey, but whatever makes her happy…

7 Likes

Do you guys ever order from Franks? (Pizza)
I punched in the order, and it’ll be $100 for 2 larges & some wings! Man everything’s going up in price…

1 Like

I picked Winnipeg. Counter jinx. Not only will we have a battle of football clubs but a battle of jinxes as well. May the best jinx win.

4 Likes