2022-10-15 Game Tracker - Toronto Argonauts vs. Edmonton Elks (6282)

For the Elks but for Cornelius, I think everybody else tonight is trying out for next season for another team.

Keep it rolling guys.

Naylor said you have to question whether the Argos are Grey Cup contenders after a half like that against a team like the Elks that are last in almost every defensive category.

Gotta agree, although they will likely win the Eastern lottery pass and host the East Final.

2 Likes

I had the thought just for this year, should the Elks win tonight, put the entire Western Division in the playoffs and then just have the entire Eastern Division have their own playoff for the final slot. Heh. :smiley_cat:

We might as well because only the Blue Bombers are dominant and consistent this season.

1 Like

yea he was totally implying that the east was weak there

2 Likes

Sanchez said they both had been drinking the Haterade ha ha ha.

1 Like

beirness finally gives props to brown. guy was running all over the argos.

2 Likes

I like her better now. You should hear how mean we were to her on here in the weekly reviews until a few months ago, for we thought she cackled and goofed around too much.

2 Likes

nice defence there. overpowered the o line.

2 Likes

That small window did close quickly

I never minded her, although she does have the voice of a muppet.

1 Like

corny looking streveler-like on that run

Decent attendance in any other CFL stadium would look sparse at Commonwealth due to the size of the facility. Attendance will show up on the stats but probably not until after the game.

Liking the score so far - Go Elks! Time to win a home game!

Cfl has contract with SiriusXM 167 Canada talks but not broadcasting Edmonton and Toronto today

It looks like this might be the one for the Elks unless Toronto turns it right around.

1 Like

I’d love to see it happen! Toronto is not looking that great but the Elks are going to have to put a few more points on the board.

1 Like

elks need a home win so bad.

that stadium looks almost empty in the lower part they just showed.

2 Likes

Yeah, regardless of what they announce or what the paid attendance is or how big the stadium is, there can’t be more than 10,000 there, if that.

1 Like

oh camera guy almost got drilled

fun watching on mute. i basically just turn on tv sound for the panel

Edmonton doing nothing offensively this half. Toronto could be right back in it with a nice drive here.

i’m with Naylor on this. the first place east team looks ordinary against the last place west team.

that dudes beard is so nasty lol

1 Like