2022-10-01 Game Tracker - Montreal Alouettes vs. Edmonton Elks (6274)

Threw the ball with < 5 yards to go on a 1st and Goal

:thinking:
That sounds familiar for some reason

I don't... They never gave us a break and my team sucks right now.

i need the visual break from football lol

I certainly hope so.
Go Bombers!
David

Is this the right time to ask about any meat served for Thanksgiving dinner such as perhaps elk? I've never had that, but I have enjoyed moose and go figure that was on my last trip to Canada decades ago in Windsor.

No blood no foul with the Elk now on the verge of elimination

lol. lmao.

that sounds like a sad laugh….

1 Like

Ahoy ye o'er yar ye bonnie lass! We are laughing outside yet crying so much inside boo hoo hoo, wail and snort, boo hoo hoo ... :sob:

That comment would ALSO work in your 'Antonio Brown... yikes!' Thread. :grin:

2 Likes

Ay yai yai how's that for a crossover!?

Oh well when you are amongst many sad sacks, these are indeed strange days as well.

I figure it's going to be a rough week for the Elks too, but I have opted out for sake of my October already and so but for the ceremonial potato sack as cited in the other crossover, I am now exempt from such misery and pain.

2 Likes

[quote="system, post:1, topic:81417"]
Chris Jones for Coach of the year!
Class always shows. :joy::rofl::smiling_face_with_tear:

How sad is it that we can still overtake Saskatchewan for the final playoff spot???

1 Like

Nanook strikes again!! On the verge of a victory, Nanook roared. I am guessing that Nanook is still incensed over the nutcake trade of Ricky Ray and Eskies can right things by getting Bo L M. Also, getting more corporate sales is necessary, if Oilers have lots of corporate tickets sold, Elks must do a better job.

Elks have some of the best attendance in the league. I have been to hundreds of games there and was always surprised by attendance numbers when they were announced.
You can put more than 2X the fans that Calgary, Saskatchewan, Winnipeg, Toronto, Montreal, and Hamilton can in Commonwealth and still have 10,000+ empty seats...........

Yes, they need to win at home. Forget the pressure and own the place as our house.....

1 Like

It's gonna be real hard to dig into my wallet to renew my tickets for next year, this bunch has done very little to give me any reason to come back again.

How sad is it that we havent won a game in nearly 2 months yet you are still not going to catch us lol

Hamilton is in a better position to overtake SSK

[quote="CanadaJack, post:283, topic:81379"]

It's gonna be real hard to dig into my wallet to renew my tickets for next year, this bunch has done very little to give me any reason to come back again.

[/quote] next year the EE will be in the playoffs and most likley will even contend... the coach is that good....
2 Likes

Less sad, more sardonic

1 Like