2022-09-30 Game Tracker - Saskatchewan Roughriders vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers (6272)

Saskatchewan Roughriders

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/games/6272/saskatchewan-roughriders-vs-winnipeg-blue-bombers/#preview

Going to be a scary night...I preferred last week... My team was not playing :smiley:

1 Like

You never know. Your team could suddenly harness the cosmic energy of non oxygen breathing rock based life and go undefeated the rest of the year.

7 Likes

O my a mirracle

2 Likes

1 Like

Arrrrr
I be practicin' me pirate talk to deal with ye scurvy dogs!

(Suddenly my bird wants crackers...)

2 Likes

Alright joke time pirate style..

What did the pirate get on his report card?
Seven Cs!

What did one ocean say to the other ocean?
Nothing,
they just waved!

3 Likes

Hope Holm & Parker can improve from last week, we better not be giving up a ton of points at home!
Would love to see a big ground game today, tuneup for the cold weather to come. Wouldn't know it today though!

1 Like

A beautiful fall night for a football game. Currently 20 degrees and sunny.

2 Likes

double header night oh yea. i can’t start my beer early though or i’ll be drunk posting or falling asleep (or both!) during the Lions-Redblacks game :face_with_spiral_eyes::dizzy_face:

and yes i meant one beer there :joy:

GOOO BOMBERS :airplane::football:

1 Like

I'm well into a long night of drinking....had a couple after yardwork, need to pregame, game beers, then bonfire with neighbors!

a long night of drinking for me just means my beer gets warm and i pass out before finishing it :joy:

You need to get into drinking shape... Start training in root beer for at least a decade :relieved:

Already on my second scotch... The ham just went into the oven.

haha i’m on coastal time so you guys all have a head start! only 2:15 here!

also rootbeer is nasty. i can’t drink any pop for that matter. :nauseated_face:

Same old, same old for me PVR set, start watching tonight's game at 8 pm. Get 1 & 1/2 games in, get up early finish game two, Saturday again two X football and Jets game get up early Sunday repeat. I might take my supportive wife out for dinner on Sunday she deserves it. Love her too much to ignore her all weekend. Now where did I put those coupons for a free super size at McDonald's. :blue_heart::canada::football: & :airplane:

Welcome all our American friends for joining us and watch our quirky CFL.

5 Likes

Highland Park 18 going here. Will prob switch to Kilkenny before the game starts. Be an expensive night otherwise.

1 Like

A fan after my own tastes

1 Like

I also have an Aberlour Aban'ahd waiting for an occasion to be opened. And a MacCallan's Sienna, and an Amber. Wife likes the Auchentoshan 3 Wood. Got a few others, as well.

1 Like