2022-09-17 Game Tracker - Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. Hamilton Tiger-Cats (6267)

Winnipeg Blue Bombers

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/games/6267/winnipeg-blue-bombers-vs-hamilton-tiger-cats/#preview

All rise for the singing of our National Anthem (keep standing... only 20 hours to go).

1 Like

...and stay clear of the Hamilton forum @Maaax. It could get seriously ugly over there....

Gotta watch this game and then flip a coin and record either BC and Calgary or Bristol night race and watch the other one.

1 Like

I'll say. That Hamilton forum is rough. They're not very bright though.

Once a guy from the Hamilton forum pulled a knife on me. I knew he wasn't a professional, the knife had butter on it. (Rodney Dangerfield).

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Thanks @Maaax, I really needed a laugh.....

1 Like

Hey Hamilton, how about you give us back Santos Knox & Darby, please?

2 Likes

Collaros should set his career best in passing yards today. Needs about 140.
Kinda surprising he can set it already, but he's only been able to stay healthy in WPG.

I didn't like how that reporter asked Paul MacCallum about the Rider fan thing, poor taste IMO in his moment of recognition.

1 Like

Hello All,

Today is the day where the Bombers clinch the Number 1 seed in the West!
Go Bombers!
David

2 Likes

Just keep beating up on the Riders and they can have first place.....

1 Like

TOUCHDOWN BOMBERS!
Go Bombers!
David

2 Likes

Demski with another! @prairiedog72, for the life of me I have no idea why you hate the guy...one of the best all round guys, and a Canadian to boot!

1 Like

Ticats have been fighting the curse of having Ed Hervey in their front office all year. Just like BC last year - everyone is hurt and they are not adding pieces to help themselves.

How the hell did the Riders let him get away? I could not believe it when they did. He helps that offence in so many ways....

Ohhh.....looks like the Kittys want to play today.....

1 Like

Offensive game this afternoon!

I think they can only technically clinch a home playoff game, but hosting the Western Final isn’t really in doubt except among those who can explain a Pythagorean theorem.

Welcome Dave!

1 Like

Easy! A2+B2=C2!

1 Like

I just remember the name from math class and take your word for the theorem that I will never use in my life😵‍💫

It's actually really cool that the ancients were using this formula 1000's of years ago to make calculations like how far away the moon is!

That must be the formula that the CFL refs use to determine who to penalize…
Go Bombers!
David

1 Like