2022-09-17 Game Tracker - BC Lions vs. Calgary Stampeders (6268)

I just wish they would stop Dickinson from dragging officials over to his bench constantly, it's like gaining a timeout by tying them up.....

1 Like

Calgary with a chance to win -or at least tie with that TD depending on what they do for the PAT
Or not - still 2 minutes left on the clock - but at the moment they've tied it up.

Very good game tonight.

1 Like

Finally1

Stamps don't gotta worry about the riders in the sy offs this year but they still got BC and the Bombers... But then the Bombers have BC and the Stamps to get past too

No walk off FG - looks like this game goes to OT

Good call - inside 3 minutes that what 10 yards now not just 5 for time count violation.

2 Likes

That Paredes miss reminded me of last year in the West Semi Final

1 Like

Shows you what little Suitor knows

It is 10 for TC violation in the last three minutes. Happened to the Ticats in one of their losses this year.

1 Like

I think that's just the second time I have seen a team almost do that. Forde Couldn't figure out why Kahari was freaking out either......

Dumb mistake = points...

Uncatchable

2 Likes

Great game .

1 Like

Not sure he has a case but you can't blame him for trying - and the challenge fails.
BC wins

1 Like

Easily game of the week. Adams looked pretty good. Not Rourke good but good enough to hold on to second place.

3 Likes

Does that mean bombers get atleast one home game in these playoffs

So the stamps have lost only to BC. And the bombers.
The stamps have lost both season series to both the bombers and the Lions
Can one of those Cowtown fans please explain to me why you still claim the stamps are the best team in the West despite the evidence sayin not so

1 Like

Back to a two horse race in the West. BC would probably need to sweep the home and home vs Winnipeg

1 Like

If the Stamps finish third in the West, their done. Not good enough to win 2 on the road in the West.

Not yet - they needed to beat the Ticats - would have seemed entirely likely but didn't happen - to clinch a home playoff game. Most likely they'll clinch that soon.

1 Like