2022-08-27 Game Tracker - Ottawa Redblacks vs. Edmonton Elks (6257)

Nice catch by Behar as Ottawa shows some life. 49 yards.

Then 24 to Darvin Adams down to the 1.

TD Ottawa after the fingernail offside is declined.

And Ward shanks the convert 6-3 Ottawa after one quarter.

1 Like

Not really…couple of nice passes there…

Might not be Redblacks ball when we get back from break…

1 Like

Wow... save your worst for at home?

They seem to be snakebit at home. Not sure they’ll get over the hump this week. Still lots of time left though and they did dominate the second half last week.

Yeah. Might watch to the half and throw a movie in the BluRay

I’m also looking for an excuse to bail.

My excuse is that when I pick a team in the GCC and they start losing I walk away. Come back later and more often then not they complete the comeback.

I just think its a not-great game being played by two not-great teams

2 Likes

Smooth handling of that goal line fumble by Proulx and crew. Might as well have flipped a coin.

1 Like

:rofl:
Nailed it.
Ball probably changed posession 5 times in the pile before they sorted it.

Andre has invented the officials time out! Should get a special award from Randy for innovation and further delay of games.
Too many injuries for my liking - are players that badly out of condition or what?
Behar barfing up two bad boys! Last one takes away certain points from PLOP’S Redblacks at the end of the 1st half.

1 Like

Other than having the best player in the league (Kenny “The King” Lawler) its a pity party!

btw
Rourke was #2
Schoen #3

Oh dear. Not a great half by Edmonton. Game not over yet though, although far from spellbinding.

Shocked there was no pyramiding call on the blocked field goal.

1 Like

Big problem in league when Toronto crowd count has yet to be released. Of course, there wasn't a crowd so maybe they're right.
Tonite - the revolt continues in old Eskimo land. Looks like the empties outnumber the bum-fills by at least 6 to 1. Maybe 12,000 in once proud Edmonton, no longer a real CFL city - at least as long as C Jones in charge of matters.

That makes it worth watching....

As I said, best receiver in the league.

1 Like

Three catches - 146 yards. Been waiting for that. Cornelius has the arm so blitz means deep post for Lawler.

...and that ST's not good - so kick away, kick OB. Took long enough.

1 Like

As Rod said, it looks like Ottawa is playing not to lose. Your team still has a chance. Some offense would help after a nice return.

So in other words Ottawa is playing like Hamilton has been playing for the last year and a half .

Might still have a chance....