2022-08-26 Game Tracker - Saskatchewan Roughriders vs. BC Lions (6256)

Saskatchewan Roughriders

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/games/6256/saskatchewan-roughriders-vs-bc-lions/

Good luck to Michael O’Connor who is coming in, in a tough situation.
GO LIONS GO!

3 Likes

1 Like

FbGHg8WWQAA8Iu8

Damn, as a stamps fan we’re either damned if we do damned if we don’t…

Do you cheer for SSK to win because it keeps BC within reach although it moves SSK equal in wins…

Or do you cheer for BC to keep SSK behind but moves them another W up the chart…

Think I’ll be cheering for the green meanies on this one…

2 Likes

Whatever happens this week happens. But
You'll have a definite direction next week

I hadn’t thought about it until you mentioned it. As a Bomber fan I should clearly be cheering for Sask as that increases Winnipeg’s chances of finishing first. On the other hand, if Sask falls flat it will be better for the Bombers next week to play a deflated team. I also wouldn’t like to see O’Connor play poorly and don’t think he will. I generally don’t dislike either team so maybe I’ll have to see what my gut tells me in game. Or maybe I’ll just pull for my pool pick, which is BC. Above all hopefully it will be a good game.

1 Like

A Stamps fan cheering for Sask - that's like a Cats fan cheering for the Argos. You just don't do it unless it means play-off elimination.

2 Likes

Yes, hopefully a good entertaining game for the fans. Lions new president thinks with a bit of luck the lower bowl will be sold out tonight. That’s good for the league as a whole.

4 Likes

I wouldn't call it a tough situation. The Rider's are overrated this year.

1 Like

On my sports select ticket I picked a tie for the Wpg / CGY game & the BC / sask game that's how committed I was to who would win.

2 Likes

LOL

Lucky has arrived:

3 Likes

Thank-you we do need all the help you can give... Perhaps if you 4 O-linemen in your tool shed you can send till the end of the playoffs this year... It would really help if you could

As an Elks fan.....Go Lions!!!!!!!

Funny thing to me is nobody mentions how good that Lions defence is....

Maybe then cheer for a tie? :thinking: :no_mouth:

If someone can remind TSN to turn their microphones on, that would be great..
Go Bombers!
David

1 Like

Update.. TSN turned the microphones on.
Go Bombers!
David

1 Like

All,

Who is the Don Cherry look alike in the studio?
Go Bombers!
David

1 Like

Lions still looking good