2022-08-19 Game Tracker - BC Lions vs. Saskatchewan Roughriders (6251)

BC Lions

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/games/6251/bc-lions-vs-saskatchewan-roughriders/#preview

BC came right of the blue and became a good team from game one... Us doubters soon got schooled as to how good the BC QB not only was but is...and will be.
Rider D plays well enough to win lots of games... But the one weakness is NOT our QB but rather our O-line. Getting pleasure on on any QB when the other team is only rushing 3 men or less does translate to make any QB have a stellar season. Fajardo is getting a guy or two in face as soon as the ball is snapped and that isn't gonna translate into to good passing game. nor will runs up the middle work very well when there defenders on top of the hand off....O-line needs some not only big beef but quality big beef. All them guys already have jobs this season.

2 Likes

Make or break back to back for Sask. If they don't get at least a split they'll have almost no shot at 1st or 2nd in the West. They need this one bad, & if they don't win tonight their destiny will probably rest on a crossover.

3 Likes

this also depends greatly on what Cowtown does too...but realistically the Stamps win this weekend and next week too

1 Like

If the Stamps blow their game in hand, or otherwise start stumbling, 3rd place is doable in fairly short order for Sask, but 2nd spot will need some points from the Lions here. Game on.

2 Likes

I would say they already have no shot at first or second in the West, unless they beat the Lions and Bombers all four games in a row. I expect the Leafs to win the Cup before that happens.

2 Likes

I think the Stamps have their work cut out for them next week against a rested Bomber team at home. I don’t expect them to win. If they lose in Toronto this weekend and Sask wins the battle for third will be on.

1 Like

I fully expect to be dead before I see that happen. When the Tiger-Cats win the Grey Cup I'll know my time is nigh.

2 Likes

Leafs won’t win. Da lucky they have Tavares

My lads …….

1 Like

TX HYPE MAN
is in
full effect!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Less than 24 hours now, but still a nice poster:

2 Likes

And the Holy Grail will be on hand for tonight's game in Regina:

Tackle Hunger is coming to Mosaic Stadium for our Friday matchup with the BC Lions— and so is the Grey Cup! 🏆

Stop by Coors Light Party in the Park starting at 5:00pm and have your picture taken with Canada's Trophy!

1 Like

Wishful thinking isn't it? Here's the realitity of the situation.

2 Likes

Pfft!

4 Likes

We do have to be careful though, it might bite us on one of our paws. Would still hurt a little.

Nasty little rodents....had to rid my property of those varmints.
Just set out 2 more traps today. Who knows with a bit of luck, maybe I'll catch lunch.
Vittles is served.

1 Like

AWESOME!

You just need one of my Big Texas Gatos!

He did get a little sick this morning. Luke’s getting old too at 13 years of kicking rodent ass!

1 Like

Cute little thing.

We could make money off him in Texas.