2022-08-06 Game Tracker - Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs. Toronto Argonauts (6244)

There is another thread going already Squishy.

1 Like

Argos gotta get Harris outside the box once in a while. He can catch the ball...

I am beginning to wonder if anyone wants to win the East…

Go Bombers!
David

1 Like

I totally agree with you about the Bombers making the right move. I'm just wonder if Harris will want to come back home for a last season knowing very well he will be a back up. Although at this point the Bombers may not offer this to him anyways.

1 Like

Yeah sean Thomas Erlington is ok it was only a stinger

1 Like

Jones looked like a hit to the twig and berries the way he gingerly walked off.....

All,
I would think that the games between these two would have more “hype” to them. Thanks mean that Edmonton/Calgary is the “Battle of Alberta” and the Bombers/Roughriders has “The Banjo Bowl”, regardless if the teams are good or not in any given year. Am I wrong but I have not seen that here. How about calling this game “The Battle of the QE1”?
Just a thought.

Go Bombers!
David

1 Like

This game is getting painful to listen to. Argos are struggling to give MacBeth time to do anything. I withdraw that remark Of putting Chad Kelly in if the o-line can’t block.

1 Like

I would like Harris to come back this season…
Go Bombers!
David

Gotta get the ball out of MBT's hands faster.....as soon as they try long developing plays he gets buried...

Not CFL but anyone else catch the NFL HOF inductions today?

1 Like

Nice play

Followed by a nice touchdown.

And a 2 point convert! (Can I say I am so happy they didn’t go for 2 in week 4 against Winnipeg)

2 Likes

MBT calling blocking assignments on that drive? Looked like he was on a couple plays...

They should be doing more of that 2-point play with Harris. Get him the ball out of the backfield and let him rumble down the field.
Go Bombers!
David

2 Likes

Great drive by the Argos! Hopefully that was enough to wake up the offence

1 Like

It’s a shooting match now. Hamilton was so dominant early but tend to have problems holding onto leads in the second half. Could be the kind of game where a turnover decides it.

2 Likes

Score sheet looks very familiar for Hamilton....

2 Likes

And that botched punt return turns out to be costly.

2 Likes

So instead of punting, Hamilton gives up a safety and Toronto starts at the 40? What was the point of taking the safety???
Go Bombers!
David

Argo comeback?!? Sounds like they are finding their rhythm. 4 th quarter should be exciting.

Canadian field bud. Punting from the end zone that would have had to have been a 70 yard punt with no return punting from 10 yards deep.
Also that used to be the 35 but they moved the possession point up this season

1 Like