2022-08-06 Game Tracker - Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs. Toronto Argonauts (6244)

Hamilton Tiger-Cats

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/games/6244/hamilton-tiger-cats-vs-toronto-argonauts/#boxscore

Hi All,

I guess Toronto can separate itself a bit in the East with a win tonight…
Go Bombers!
David

Howdy Dave. This should in theory be the better of the two games tonight.

STE went down on the opening kickoff with an apparent neck injury.

1 Like

Decent first Drive for Hamilton. Let’s see how Toronto responds.

Sparse crowd on the sun-drenched side.

Hopefully this will be a good game.

Addison now down and possibly out for the year. It could be an Achilles. Two apparently fairly serious injuries for the Cats that brought the coach onto the field. Bad break for sure.

Looks like STE is ok. Addison looks bad.
Go Bombers!
David

2 Likes

Man. You hate to see that. Non Contact Injuries seem to be some the worst as they come out of no where

2 Likes

Well that is a response.

I have said this before but I mean it now. If Toronto loses this game, I will pick against them for the next stretch of games. :roll_eyes:

They are getting hammered so far, but it’s early. I did pick Hamilton to win tonight in what I thought was the only tough call of the weekend.

1 Like

Total offence Ti Cats 181, Argos 23

Yikes.....

1 Like

I wonder what is going through the mind of AH33? Leaving his home town back to back GC Champion Blue Bombers (whom are also the class of the league this season) because the money wasn't good enough, going to the disfunctional Argos. If I could throw out a guess.... He's probably thinking his career is over. I wouldn't be surprised if he asks to come back next season for a massive home town discount.

1 Like

Hot Take: if Toronto’s offence sputters on another drive, Chad Kelly should be under Centre at the start of the next one

Maybe, but he didn’t opt for the home town discount this year. Many other Bomber players did. I don’t blame him for taking significantly more money but the Bombers made the right move. They didn’t have him due to injury for much of last year either. He had to know that his Grey Cup chances cratered when he made the move.

1 Like

MBT needs plays to get the ball out quicker. From the look of it Lawrence had been playing hurt before taking time off. Big rush is getting home today.

MacBeth might get a little more rope than that but I wouldn’t mind seeing it. I still can’t believe how long LaPo left Evans in last night.

2 Likes

Agreed. Hence the hot take portion. But this drive is showing some promise. A TD would be big.

Or a field goal I guess

Hamilton Tiger-Cats

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/games/6244/hamilton-tiger-cats-vs-toronto-argonauts/#preview

Hopefully that's not bad. Kinda went down without contact to that leg though. Good luck Addison....
Good to see Erlington back...