2022-08-06 Game Tracker - Edmonton Elks vs. BC Lions (6245)

BC creating headaches

Holy moly this is unbelievable. Both teams need to wake up and start playing football

1 Like

Just have Cornelius hand it to a Lions player and cut out the middleman.....

Elks had butter and lobster for dinner they said

1 Like

Kid Canada gonna torch the Elks if they dont wake up quick

3 Likes

Well in his defence it was a Lawler fumble so not really on Cornelius.

Right on cue. TD Lions!
Go Bombers!
David

2 Likes

Couldnā€™t find a picture of the chin strap

Well we only turned it over twice in the fist two minutes. Guess one offensive play a half will get us whupped worse than last time....

That looked pretty easy.

KID CANADA!!!

2 Likes

ā€¦it wasā€¦ D stopped them twice already. Gonna be a long night for the Elksā€¦

Still time one drive short field. Letā€™s see if the Elks can string together a drive.

I couldnā€™t find any strippers in Edmonton but I did find Don Cornelius ā€¦ā€¦

Holy :poop:.....Tied it up.....

4 Likes

It almost looked like the QB crossed the line of scrimmage before releasing the ball.

Didnā€™t now he played at Oklahoma State.

Thanks for the fact of the day.

1 Like

I didnā€™t know either ā€¦ā€¦
Found this too ā€¦ā€¦.
ā€œ He was born in Amarillo, Texas and grew up in Bushland, Texas. He went to Bushland High School[2] where he completed 283 of 437 passes for 3,815 yards and 46 touchdowns his senior year, 270 of 503 passes for 3,219 yards and 23 touchdowns his junior year, and 167 of 325 passes for 2,140 yards and 19 touchdowns as a sophomore. He also played basketball, baseball, and track in high school.[3] The Amarillo Globe-News chose him as their Athlete of the Year his senior year in high school.[3] He is revered in his hometown.[4]ā€

1 Like