2022-07-16 Game Tracker - Ottawa Redblacks vs. Hamilton Tiger-Cats (6233)

They should have went for two.

Clear and obvious holding call missed on the td toss.

1 Like

TIGER
CATS!

Even with a victory Hamilton has nothing to be proud about, barely beating a backup QB. They need a lot of repairs.

2 Likes

Didn’t see it. Will have to rewind.

TIGER

CATS!!!

Credit to Lapo though. With all the crap going on last week, he got his team focused and came that close with a backup QB with 7 games experience.

1 Like

Yep. #69. It was blatant. Ottawa got burned.

2 Likes

TIGER
CATS!!!!!!!!!!

Hamilton gets off the schneid! Now in second place in the east!

Great joining you all this week. Will try to log in next week but I will be in Maui while on a family vacation. Aloha!
Go Bombers!
David

Have a good holiday Dave and we’ll talk to
you when you’re back.

2 Likes

Battle of the 2 Worse CFL teams. Looks like the RedBlacks, although the loss was close, win last place. It was exciting right up to the end, though. I witnessed the Ticats finally finishing off the 4th Q with a victory. Way to go Dane Evans and the Ticats. Although one does have to wonder if the same results with Masoli under center.

Ottawa needs to work on the run game. A lot. With Masoli out now's the time. They have a good young back-up QB and better run game would be a great thing for him and for Masoli when he gets back.

1 Like

I did not watch the game until today. Anyway to me, that "catch of the year" by Steven Dunbar looked like a trap.

1 Like

It’s why onfield calls of no catch when you are not sure and letting review sort it out (it would have stayed no catch) are so important.
What was disturbing was the lack of huddles by the refs to talk it over before some calls…