2022-07-09 Game Tracker - Winnipeg Blue Bombers vs. BC Lions (6229)

There’s a factor here people miss and that can’t be quantified, the knowing how to win factor. Outside of @bobo82 there were few that picked the Stanley Cup finalists and even fewer that though it would go 6 games. But knowing the things you need to do to win, when to push, when to pressure, and all that isn’t something you can quantify with stats…

2 Likes

If your just bringing up the blue and grey map from ticketmaster it’s appears there are a lot of seats left, but if you click on individual sections you’ll notice only pockets here and there left in any one section. I would be surprised if it’s not over 20,000.

2 Likes

Looked at the map - will approach 20,000 ~ maybe announced crowd of 19,500 to 20,350

That would be the Elk you are calling a dumpster fire in a shit show?

So if the Lions end up 3-1 they’re a dumpster fire? :rofl:

See my post just above for clarification :smiley:

1 Like

So happy the new Lions owners/mgmt have offered last 7 games for a decent package price just in time for this game. Can’t wait. Should be a dynomit

The offer of corner (5 yd line) tix for remaining 7 games at $129 is a great deal. I never thought I would be able to afford to go to a Lions game this year but now I can go to all remaining games. And what a game to start the package deal! I’m so excited for the game.

4 Likes

Yea, I would agree with you Lyle.

And if there’s a decent walkup, then who knows?

If they advertise that Marino’s public trial will be at halftime at center field they should get at least 30.000.

2 Likes

Nice package - enjoy the games!
Tip: Stay in your assigned seats for first game or two. Don’t move into better yardage unless you’re invited. Be a good CFL citizen - cheer for the home side, boo the opponent (Tonite: Wpg) but be in awe of what great athletes comprise this little pro league of the North.

1 Like

Decent walkups rare in Vancouver - unless there’s some kind of unusual buzz about this game ~ which there isn’t . . . .

O’Shea will be measuring his under-powered & soon to be gassed troops for how much NO-QUIT they possess. A 10 to 20 pt. loss to BC won’t be mourned cuz: A) Its expected & B. Bombers might have only 35 to 40 minutes of hard, competitive football in them before passing out.

AceGuy, did you agree to that bet? Can’t find where the orginal was & if you replied. Remember, if BC does win by 11+, you have to have a banner saying you are 0-1 on bets!

No I’m putting good money that all four non-dumpster fire teams are gonna have 4 wins after this weekend.

1 Like

Too bad that crap has to overshadow the best match up of week 5…

2 Likes

not that many seats left
:+1:

2 Likes

They would fill the stands… If as reported he also was spouting off racial rants he should shit canned and no team allowed to pick him up

1 Like

1 Like

Here we go!!!
Go Bombers!
David

1 Like

Looking forward to this one!
:canada: :football:

1 Like