2022-06-24 Game Tracker - Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers (6220)

Hamilton Tiger-Cats

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/games/6220/hamilton-tiger-cats-vs-winnipeg-blue-bombers/#preview

Hopefully there won’t be multiple system generated game threads for tonite’s game. I suggest we stick to this one, the first one.

And in response to another system generated thread, am I the only one not getting the Grey Cup rematch vibe? Too bad it wasn’t a Week 1 game as is customary.

4 Likes

Being as the Riders got blown out last night i gotta hope the Stamps and the Bombers both suffer similar fates… dont want any one team pulling too far away so soon do we😁

2 Likes

I think the zeros in these teams respective standings status will remain zeros after tonight…

4 Likes

I'm thinking Grey Cup Rematch too. Only this time it'll be played in the rain instead of the snow. It's a good thing our players took swimming lessons.

Shall we release the sharks with laser beams on their foreheads?

1 Like

You have sharks with laser beams?!
Hold on... I'm off to Amazon!

1 Like

You'll get 10% off at the Super Villian Supply Store if you wait until Senior's Day.

Here kitty Kitty Kitty....

3 Likes

Seniors Day? Just how old do you think I.... wait, what was I talking about?

Where are my glasses?

I have to pee.

GET OFF MY LAWN!

2 Likes

One of the things you can do at the Super Villian Supply Store is lie about your age to get that 10% senior's discount. They kind of expect it.

2 Likes

Hopefully Hamilton learned they are not good enough to back off and then turn it back on on when they need to. If they go hard for 60 minutes they might stay close enough to steal one.

2 Likes

We too have learned from our mistakes here at I.G. Field. For now on all tarantulas brought to the game tonight MUST be on a leash. No exceptions.

And that includes 'Support Tarantulas'. They're the worst.

2 Likes

The absolute worst!!!

2 Likes

[quote="RedandWhite, post:4, topic:78763"]

I think the zeros in these teams respective standings status will remain zeros after tonight…

[/quote I think so too.. . very much the truth of the matter

It'll mean that the Viagara we slipped into their Gatorade was working.

2 Likes

Holy crap its a muggy one out there....I tried to just do a bit of yardwork and I'm dripping in sweat. Those hogs are going to need alot of gatorade!

1 Like

Couture is a huge miss. Whatever scant yards Bomber runners were attaining will be cut by 10 to 30%. Instead of a 2.9 yd average - Bomber runners will now be hard-pressed to be in the 2.0 to 2.2 yd per gain range!
Gray & whoever is going in to replace Couture will be gassed by 1/2 time in tonite's HUMIDOR SPECIAL.

Gray stays in his spot, Kolankowski replaced Couture mid game last week and will again today. New guy Dobson gets into his first game and I think he doesn't get scratched again.

No kidding. It’s pitch black with raindrops starting the size of basketballs. Biggest threat will be hail and lightning (except in the hockey game). Could be a mess out there or even a significant delay like the Montreal game a few years back. The worst of it could also miss IG Field.

2 Likes

LOL, I see what you did there!