2022-06-18 Game Tracker - Saskatchewan Roughriders vs. Edmonton Elks (6218)

I can’t see game live.
It’s on Scott Van Pelt’s
ESPN NEWS!

I have:
ESPN
ESPN2
ESPN+

I open the flood gates to diss,
USA,
Fools!

Field goal Fajardo aka funnel vision Fajardo has the accuracy of Mr. McGoo.

Sorry to hear that Tex. At least it’s not a barn burner like the last game… yet.

Spoke too soon Maaax…

Wheres @Jon? Elks first lead of the season!!!

Too bad. You missed a prime example of why the rouge is an exciting rule. A missed FG was returned out to avoid surrendering a rouge, but the Elks coverage team forced a fumble and recovered. The ensuing drive results in an Elks TD.

1 Like

It looked like Evans pushed off Lyons on that catch.

Sorry but just watching the end of the Stanley Cup Final on PVR. Will join this game after. At least someone scored a TD because the Avalanche already have one. Up 7-0. Put a fork in Tampa.

What’s going on there? How are the Elks even in this game?

12 - 7 for Riders. Lawler made a great catch in the endzone and the Riders answered back. But I think Jones could have challenged the long pass after, that went to Evans.

1 Like

Riders looked better than they were last week?

2 Likes

That’s a possibility. :crazy_face:

Hockey slaughter over. Just tuned in for half time and saw the Lawler catch. Wish he was still in Winnipeg. At least the game is still close so maybe we’re in for a good second half.

Kate and the Panel are going over the Hamilton disaster scene as we speak…

After watching the recent interview by Sarah I'm thinking they are passing out some strong coffee in the Riders dressing room during the half :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

As a fan - that’s all I want…Just compete.

2 Likes

Not surprising Fat Boys rules crew is screwing up........

Oh be careful. You might be branded as a troll. I stated I wanted to see games with decent crowds, where teams could sustain drives without penalties, and maintain a basic pro standard in all aspects of game including kicking, and Ive veen branded… Lol

I don’t think we’d ever brand Squishy a troll. A sad sack maybe…

2 Likes

Droll maybe.

2 Likes

The people that decided not to show up for this game are missing a close one and what looks like a nice evening. Maybe next game?

There’s a dust up… and an EJECTION!