2022-06-18 Game Tracker - Calgary Stampeders vs. Hamilton Tiger-Cats (6217)

You'll need a CFL Safety Word...

Kinky

1 Like

Itā€™s my fault.

Sorry guys.

Never accept a Canuckā€™s forecast on football technique.

I should have focused and watched closer.

BO LEVI MITCHELL IS NOT DONE!
HE IS NOW!!
OFFICIALLY!!!
HALL OF FAME!!!!

This game was the stamp.

GOD BLESS
DOUG FLUTIE!
GOD BLESS,
MOST of ALL,
GREAT!
HAMILTON TIGERCATS!!!

They are an awesome franchise.

Time for me to eat humble burger.

Blucher showed up at Waterloo,
or did Grouchy grow some ears???

We tend to be super critical of the teams and the heroes we root for.

2 Likes

No; he's done like the "THANKS GIVING " dinner of 1923, when you followed football.

The CFL hall of fame is a joke! No big deal to have your name in there! They pretty much put anyone in there that had more than one successful season.

I think Dickenson and Hufnagel are trying to squeeze every last drop out of BLM before handing the reins to Maier.

They got no worries when the time comesā€¦ Stamps got game as they used to say

3 Likes

Thanks to Hufnagel. Since 2007 the Stamps have always managed to field a competitive team.

2 Likes

I think so as well, but if there's anything that Stampeder ownership should learn, is that you don't pay a ridiculous amount of money to one player when you have a small budget. That makes the team weaker in so many other areas. Then the player gets older and your still " STUCK" with a heavy contract player that shouldn't be there, and so you feel obliged to keep playing him.
Wrongoe! We have a great QB in Jake, and the reins need to be handed over to him with Bo being his backup.
Today's game was so frustrating. Watching that first half was like chewing nails on a brand new set of dentures!
I have watched BLM in practices and it seems to me at least, that he never takes them seriously nor does he look to improve himself. If yoy have weaknesses, and every player does; then it's up to that player to take it upon himself to improve. BLM never has. IN fact, it's gone the other way. He can't throw a decent pass for more than 8 yards. All this and he can't run either. No...BO has got to go!

Anyone who thinks Bo will not be in the hall of fameā€¦ :grinning: well you are a moron many times over

1 Like

You know bubkis

Oh he'll be in there, because test tube babies like yourself would vote him to be in there!

A shit QB WOULD NOT AMASS STATS LIKE BO DID.
Rider fan here but great players have no team colorsā€¦ i can credit talent when.itbus due even when.i truly never want to see team win a single game

There is no CFL hall of fame

DEEZ CANUCKS!!!!!!!!!

DEEZ CANUCKS!!!!

DEEZ CANUCKS

We be strange peopleā€¦ remember we dud sack and loot and burn down the White Houseā€¦ but in.our defense we were very drunk and it was over 200 years agoā€¦ and we are severely really sorry

Heck even the Bo haters on here choked :smile:

3 Likes

Are you from the lonely star state?