2022-06-11 Game Tracker - Edmonton Elks vs. BC Lions (6214)

Now we're even getting a look at the young Canadian rookie QB. Quick feet on that first scramble to at least get a few yards.

2 Likes

Nathan Rourke is having a ridiculously easy time against the Elks D for a young QB with hardly ANY experience. Is he THAT good or are the Elks THAT bad?

1 Like

BC 42 - EDM 6 at the half :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

So is BC this good or do the Elk just suck?

1 Like

I think this game is unfortunately over. Even Marv Levy with Frank Reich against Warren Moon couldn’t come back from this halftime score.

1 Like

I love how the camera pans over to the inbred Yokel each time the Lions score.. I really FN hate that guy

Haha who is the Yokel?

Elk hunting season started early this year.

1 Like

Well, we wanted to go ice fishing

Both could be true.

2 Likes

I wonder what Chris Jones is going to say to his team at half time

2 Likes

If I were him I'd just walk through the dressing room and get on the bus. No helping that hot mess.

1 Like

Edmonton roster is just bad. In previous years, Chris Jones relied on open tryouts to find new players. This past off-season, he said he was allowed to hold only 6 camps. Not sure if that was a league restriction or not. Either way, Edmonton has a long way to go as they look like an expansion team with everybody else's rejects.

1 Like

Who is this inbred Yokel?

Campbell???

1 Like

Lions are showing what can be done when the oline gets it done.

Yowza yowza yowza.

2 Likes

what a shame that two such great WR as Walker and Williams are on such a bad team. What a waste.

edit: forget what I just said. Forgot Williams was in Sask, sigh

He'll threaten them with a private OneRepublic concert if they don't improve.

Not to mention those D backs.

Course, it likes picking cherries off a tree haha

I just had to pick Edmonton to support. I may have to pull a reversal to Calgary.
Montreal sure won’t win.
Maybe I should have a contest or voting process

1 Like

Knowing Jones...

2 Likes