2022-06-10 Game Tracker - Ottawa Redblacks vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers (6212)

Ottawa Redblacks

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/games/6212/ottawa-redblacks-vs-winnipeg-blue-bombers/#preview

I’m not sure why there are two of what appear to be identical threads started by the system. We only need one so I am getting it started.

Is there anyone planning on watching tonite’s game or am I alone here?

I'll be watching, just got home. Can't wait! 1 beer & 3 slices in already!

2 Likes

Listening to it online. Pregame's on right now. Ready to crack open a beer.

2 Likes

I will be watching from home in Southern California.

Go Bombers!
David

2 Likes

Will be interesting to see if D Adams is beaking his former mates....guessing he has a couple big catches.

Don't worry Jon, you aren't alone. After predicting an Ottawa win I can't bail out now.

1 Like

Good to see you back Dave!

We hit 25 degrees today and an hour before game time it is still 24. Not sure what the weather is like down your way.

Right now it's 21 and sunny in northern Illinois.

1 Like

It is a pleasant 80 degrees Fahrenheit here in Lakewood, CA…

Go Bombers!
David

1 Like

So 24 is equal to 75. A few clouds but no rain in the forecast tonite so should be great conditions for the game. There is some kind of Grey Cup banner presentation prior to the game. Not sure how much they will show.

Well the Bombers 3peating would probably be bad for the fragile health of the league, I still have a birthright to cheer for them.

Perfect. Football. Weather.

Go Bombers!
David

Redblacks fate rests on minimizing mistakes. Can't wait to see what Mazoli does in an offence designed for him too.
I think it may be closer than some would think.

I find it’s always really hard to predict how the first game will go, especially since the Bombers didn’t really play any starters in the pre season.

1 Like

What was up with the dustup at midfield there? Money Hunter chirping away, MOS had to tell him to get his ass off the field....then Dyce tells his old boss to you know what.....game 1, imagine next week!

I imagine a bit like last night. It took most of the first quarter for everyone to settle in and start playing.
I expect the same jitters tonight. Start on the ground to get your O-line settled in...

Back to back to back??
Lets Go Baby!!!!

2 Likes

I just saw your avatar on the field!

Let’s go Blue!