2022-06-09 Game Tracker - Montreal Alouettes vs. Calgary Stampeders (6211)

Montreal Alouettes

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/games/6211/montreal-alouettes-vs-calgary-stampeders/#preview

Are we there yet? Huh? Are we there yet?

AreWeThereYet

6 Likes

Looks like my dog!
He’s an Als fan.

2 Likes

Looks like Jalen Philpot is on the 1-game IR for Calgary. Too bad. I was looking forward to seeing the two rookie WRs head to head. I wonder how often the Als will have Tyson on the field.

2 Likes

The Als are starting two national WRs (Julien-Grant and Mayala), so it's entirely possible that we'd see Philpot draw in for the odd snap. But probably he'll be on ST duty unless someone gets injured.

2 Likes

Well good luck to any team that plays the stamps... But in reality it is a huge uphill run to best the Stampeders... They always Feild a good team.

2 Likes

Is there any where to watch the game online?

1 Like

Is there any where to watch the game online?

Already annoyed with the panel. Milt Stegall saying, "hmm" and "yeah" every 5 seconds while Dunnigan is blabbing on.
To think. TSN pays good money to fly these clowns from the US every Thursday, then put them up in hotels for 3 nights.
Why cant they hire people who live in Canada atleast

2 Likes

through your cable supplier you can watch online. Rogers Ignite TV is where I watch online.

Im honestly cheering for VA, I just feel like this wont end well for him.
His arm strength is not voox enough to be a pro level qb. He can only throw 35 yards while on the run.
Calgary will clobber them. It will be even a worse beat down if Mitchell gets hurt and Maier plays.

1 Like

I dont care what the announced attendance is. They dont have 10k in that building. Very ominous start to the season.
I doubt the Flames will keep taking these losses on tbe team.
If you think about it. The attendance wwnt to crap whenever an NHL team takes over a CFL team.

1 Like

The old hashmarks are still on the field!

BoLevi looks sharp

The empty stands, not so much!

1 Like

Nice drive by BLM and Stamps. Too early to say he's back in form?

1 Like

Steagall is good but Matt D is slightly less intelligent than a moron

This might be the best compromise, since other leagues that use McMahon and other fields still use the traditional Canadian hashmarks.

3 Likes

Good O so far.

Sloppy D.

So happy CFL is back.

1 Like

Yeap.. CiS QBs apparently have stronger arms than in tbe CFL​:rofl::muscle:

Nice catch by Weineke. He impressed at TD Place last season. Killed the Redblacks.