2021 CFL Draft in the spring

Well, if it’s on the Internet, one thing we for sure is that it is 100% true. They don’t allow just anyone to post there.

3 Likes

so anyhow, who did best in the draft again??

The senators son a millionaires son but not the unfortunate one’s .

1 Like

whats love go to do with it

2 Likes

Sigh !!! Hate to burst your bubble but as usual that is yet another complete BS FAKE right wing falsehood story courtesy of your friends at Faux (Not) News Network.

5 Likes

Well bobo, some posters like posting misinformation, disinformation, and outright lies.

And that is one of them.

4 Likes

Come on people now
Smile on your brother
Everybody get together
Try to love one another right now

[quote="HfxTC, post:360, topic:68684"]

Just do like the rest of us. Tell him to go pound sand.

[/quote]I laughed out loud at your note because my late uncle used to suggest pounding something else. Anyway, I alway try to have a pleasant exchange or minimize conflict out of habit but it does not seem to work too well here or on other sites. Since I do this to do something pleasant, perhaps I need to find something else to do, maybe not involving people. (l0l). Best regards

Don’t sweat it flutieball, all is cool.

Just so you know, I"ve never been told by anyone here to go pound sand (contrary to what you were told), nor do I know what benefit I could derive from that activity, if any.

Just note that you were given that information by a poster who has quite the reputation for posting falsehoods (as you’ve seen in this very thread). . . so do take it with a grain or two of salt. Or maybe a grain of pounded sand, that might be more appropriate!

:grinning:

1 Like

Thank you for that information. I was enjoying this site quite a bit because of all the CFL nostalgia that had been discussed. Now it appears to be resembling other sites, most of which I avoid. After all, in my job I see lots of trouble, sadness, anger, etc. No reason to seek it out for a hobby. I will think about waiting until the season starts and there is football to talk about. Have a good day.

1 Like

I’d vote the Riders

Won’t know until into the season or the end of the season.
Remember when the Ticats took Chapman in 018? they probably did the best, until the season started.
Who did best in the 2020 draft?
2019 draft had one player of note - Mayala in Calgary, one of the few first rounders that actually became a starter

1 Like

I’d go with the Rider’s too, just for the fact they got Bandy in the fifth round.

Lions also had a good draft haul with Joesph, Jackson, Hladik and Packer.

Redblacks seem to do well the first three rounds, after that I don’t know what they were doing.

I like what the Ti-Cats did in round one, but the picks in rounds two and three could turn into productive starters down the road.

Surprised that the Redblacks took a kicker, not much chance of unseating Ward.
Also they took two NCAA guys, a LB and a DB.
Over the past few years they have loaded up on O-Linemen. New coach and different priorities I suppose. Campbell wanted an all Canadian O-line

A lot of NCAA players this year.

The Lions getting Hladik and Packer in later rounds was very impressive IMO; IF Alaric Jackson shows up for them, in a couple of years even, they might end up tops in this draft.

A bunch of teams made iffy or questionable picks - some early rounds and head scratchers in later rounds as well; but that allows some other team to come up with some steals - guys who should have been picked much sooner, IMO.

With 2 draft classes for this coming TC - hopefully a couple of teams will be able to get solid contributors right away - as in the 2019 GC Champ Bombers, with 2 first rounders (Desjarlais & Kongbo) playing serious roles in the play-offs and big game win.