2021-11-28 Game Tracker - Montreal Alouettes vs. Hamilton Tiger-Cats (6197)

Montreal Alouettes

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/games/6197/montreal-alouettes-vs-hamilton-tiger-cats/

If Hamilton shuts down Stanback the way they have all season, it will be a long game for the Als.
If not, the Als may have a shot at making it a close game.

1 Like

And their new/old boy Harris is no sure bet through he air. I'd tune in more eagerly if the ALs had stuck with Shiltz and really given him a chance to shine in their playoff run.

1 Like

:thinking:
I wonder what the new turf will be like with some snow on it?

1 Like

I've been wondering all week why the odds and total score haven't been displayed for this game. Is it too close to call?

Seems odd to have the Western game odds called a week before and they play later in the day...

Agreed; he has only won one of his four games with the Als, and that was against Winnipeg's B team.

2 Likes

I'll go with Hamilton, I think they have the edge as long as Masoli doesn't have one of his off games(not that long since he had a stinker). Harris is still in the learning curve but could still surprise us some. Some snow could make this game 'veeeeery interesting.'

1 Like

Good luck to all 4 teams today, play well, stay healthy.

Please if anyone indulges in alcohol, Cannabis......please plan ahead. Be safe.

3 Likes

Solid drive by the Als here. Good sets of 2nd and long conversions.

4 for 4 overall

..and Hamilton. Roughing the passer again and again. Some days they are their own worst enemies.

Cote with the 17 yard FG is good.

3-0 Als

The Ticats twice hitting Harris in the knees. Are they trying to take him out? :thinking:

1 Like

Artis Payne

MTL has come to play. Looking solid out of the gate.

The Als with two good drives on offence, but only 3 points...

1 Like

Keep running the ball.

1 Like

Als once again misfiring on kick returns :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Harris holds on to the ball too long and coughs it up. Yikes...

2 Likes

Big take away from Howsare and taken deep into the Als territory snuffing out a promising drive

Holding it like a loaf. Secure the darn ball!

3 Likes