2021-11-12 Game Tracker - Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs. Toronto Argonauts (6189)

Hamilton Tiger-Cats

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.cfl.ca/games/6189/hamilton-tiger-cats-vs-toronto-argonauts/

Let's get this party started. :tiger: :anchor: May the best team win. :exclamation:

1 Like

If the Argos win, I have a feeling that it might be another field goal to win it. Go Boatmen.

1 Like

I hope it doesn't come down to a late field goal. The Argos have an advantage when it comes to kickers.

I doubt the ARgos will win. They have been the luckiest team of the league. Macbeth is not consistent and they should not have traded Arbuckle whom I think is a much better pivot. Arbuckle got injured at the wrong time. I think the ticats will win by a significant margin. I hope I am wrong though.

Masoli keeps going deep and shows us why is average

Wow. No matter what they announce there can’t be more than about 5,000 in the stands. That’s downright embarrassing!

2 Likes

They cap the sales at just over 12,000 The Argos released more tickets yesterday but as of noon today we could not buy tickets from the Argos. It’s a good crowd Re The Argos, it raining at BMO lots of people in the concourse. Well over 10,000 easy

1 Like

Ok. Sure doesn’t look like it. Is the 12,000 a Covid related cap imposed by the government?

1 Like

Im sorry but the CFL has to look at how roughing the passer is assessed..no way Lawerence should be penalized there after making a great play..its BS

1 Like

Once the quarterbacks start carrying guns there'll be fewer 'BS roughing the quarterback' penalties. :smiley: :+1:

2 Likes

They should have advertised this as the “Also Ran Bowl”. What a snooze fest. I bet Montreal is licking their chops.

1 Like

If Montreal can get to the semi's healthy I wouldn't be one bit surprised it they win.

1 Like

6:17 left in the 3rd, creepy Sir Grumpsalot caught on camera trying to grab a horn out of the hands of a young girl in the row in front of him.

1 Like

Wow Hamilton is bad

Quit saying nice things about us .

1 Like

Best case scenario for the Argos is to host Hamilton in the final. That crowd is pretty thin

The crowd is thinner than you hair greenandwhite

1 Like

I use just for men. Probably why it's thickened up enough to beat Toronto's crowd

1 Like

The way we're playing they will be playing the Alouettes . BOOK IT !!! By the way anybody looking for a good deal on some tickets for the Grey Cup ?