2021-10-23 Game Tracker - Saskatchewan Roughriders vs. Calgary Stampeders (6180)

I agree Sunday or Saturday afternoons post Labour day are the best times for games.

1 Like

Well that was odd

Why would Calgary leave Bo Mitchell in for the last play of the game to humiliate himself with such a pathetic Hail Mary?

Ball at the Calgary 50yd line and the best Mitchell can do is get it to the Regina 20yd line.

Total Fail Mary by Mitchell.

1 Like

Calgary must really have no faith in Maier, Bo Levi looks hurt, he can't lean or step into any of his throws. The picks were just an inevitability.

1 Like

Well, this was the ONLY good game all weekend

1 Like

Grey Cup half time show should be a competition between Bo Mitchell and Matt Nichols to see which gimp can throw a football the farthest.

Over/under would be 55yds. Combined.

3 Likes

Either that or Bo has a really nasty recording of Coach Dickenson doing something awful to the team mascot. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Couple of big Calgary talkers on here this week, enjoy your crow. Let that be a lesson, never yap before you win.

1 Like

Apparently you were far too limited on the scenarios you considered reasonable.

2 Likes

You probably didn’t like the way the game ended for your team… but that half time show featuring the frisby catching dog HAD to be worth the price of admission. :partying_face:

:laughing: better luck next time

1 Like

Hey …even the Washington Generals win once in a while :wink:

1 Like

Same to you

I guess we won’t hear from you for another six weeks?

Yawn… wake me up when you win a game

1 Like

If my absense is so upsetting to you I will be sure not to abandon you for so long this time

Now now, that is no way to refer to the female riderfan

1 Like

Better to take the risk and face the music like a man than stay hidden until victory is guaranteed- that’s easy

Who are you talking about? Fajardo who was 0-4 against the Stamps? Craig, who was 0-5? Yeah, very impressive, like the Bomber guys on here with their first cup in 30 years.

One thing I can say, it will be very sweet to knock off the Riders AND Bombers, at home in the playoffs. (Your victories this year against that crappy Calgary team were by the skin of your teeth.)

Talk soon.

bet Rider fans felt a little dejavu on a certain field goal tonight hey?

1 Like

where do you come up with this stuff?

1 Like