2021-10-16 Game Tracker - Calgary Stampeders vs. BC Lions (6176)

The unsettling part for me is how good the frickin’ Stamps have gotten over the last month. :grimacing:

Yeah u say that now when u were picking sask and bc. I always knew they were good like that.

The bc fan boys can bow down now.

The Stamps have a good coaching staff. Its why I laugh when Bomber fans on here are already firing up the floats for their GC parade.

1 Like

If the students haven't learned............The teachers haven't taught!
No kick returns!
No running game!
No game plan!
No playoffs!

Both the Riders and Stamps can beat the Bombers

They will have to fortify the trenches if they’re going to do that.

Hi Paolo. :waves:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

The Riders can’t even score a touchdown against the Bombers!!!

You picked the Lions over the Stamps by 8. So it is pretty safe to say you have NO idea what you are talking about.

1 Like

The teams that are doing well since covid hit , are the teams with long term stable management and coaching in place, that should tell you something, after that , everything else should fall into place, year after year.

1 Like

The Calgary Stampeders executed a perfect game plan in Week 11. They crushed the Lions 39-10, and now have a 5-5 record and have moved into a second place tie with the Riders who have a game in hand. My game ball goes to the Stamps special teams. :star_struck: :on: :fire:

P.S. They have now won 3 straight, next stop Week 12 at home versus Riders.

If I was any team in the West, I’d be very afraid of the Stamps. Told ya that at 2-5. Knocking off the bombers at home in the final will be sweet.

I would say right now the Stamps are the number 1 team.
I can also see a west crossover. every game for the Ticats and Als is going to be important

The teachers need a roster with talent first of all…BC don’t got dat…CowTown does

Wasn’t that supposed to happen last year?
BLM had problems with the cold in Calgary last year. Imagine what it’s going to be like in Winnipeg in early December.

1 Like

Its gonna be back to back west final losses for the home teams. From 2014-2018 Alberta won its west finals

Us stampeders been playing payoff football since Labour day. By the end of the season all of good players should be heathly and stampeder football will be in the west final. A back up qb took it the defending champion in there own back yard and almost beat them...yes, the bombers should show fear and respect when they hear the words STAMPEDERS

I have no mercy or pity for any teams. Becuz a few weeks ago they were laughing while leaving us for dead. From last to second place in the west

You barely beat the Elk :laughing:. What makes you think you have a shot against Calgary or a Saskatchewan team that doesn’t have two starters booted because Harris swung a guy around by the facemask?