2021-10-08 Game Tracker - Edmonton Elks vs. Winnipeg Blue Bombers (6170)

Rockin’ Ronnie Pfeffer is buried on the “injured” list in Calgary - - shouldn’t take much to acquire him in a trade. As an added bonus he’s a NI.

Swayze Waters is on the scrap heap and could be picked up for ZERO.

Both would be a massive upgrade over Mourtada.

First there was Red Light Racicot

Looks like he fathered a child , Miss Right Mourtada

1 Like

Yet another abomination by the Elks. Last week Sunderland said "we need help" so in doing his part we added the following players:
Lots of help there..... (Can they fire me for that?)

1 Like

When is Crapigna back?

1 Like

Bozo the Sutherland fired Eddie Steele from the radio broadcast and was too busy looking for a replacement.

2 Likes

The Edmonton Elks season ended abruptly in Week 9 versus the dreadful Ottawa Redblacks. When a team concedes "3" safeties in one game,it's like throwing in the towel in boxing ! Jamie Elizondo must be fired ASAP after the 30-3 thumping by the 8-1 Bombers at IGF Field in Week 10. :roll_eyes:

P.S. Football is truly the one team sport you cannot "Turn it on or OFF" like a light switch. Better luck to my favorite team next year in 2022. :angry: :rage:

2 Likes

What were you saying about home field advantage?

Please clarify :question: I picked all the home teams in Week 10.

1 Like

Sorry, thought you were that EZ football guy who said his model shows that home field means nothing this year!

2 Likes

I still have a nagging feeling Bombers will offer incentives and short money to Justin Medlock to solve their problem.
Perhaps a last 3 games of reg. season deal PLUS playoffs - if Bombers are toppled in the western final Medlock would still receive the equivalent of his Grey Cup cheque plus whatever bonuses Wad Miller can package up. (ie. FREE housing, restaurant certificates, shopping cards, FREE use of vehicle, etc.)
Look at how they picked up Bighill from BC as an example.

1 Like

I'll kick in my collection of ketchup, mustard packets, plus throw in I'm bellybutton lint.....Ewww. :zombie:

1 Like

Well to be fair, when he made that statement home teams were 17-17. He does have a point.

Thought coach Jim Zorn was coaching Edmonton for a split second here.

They could be each other's stunt double.

1 Like

Let’s go Stamps you beat the riders tomorrow and you own the tiebreaker

1. I want Steele re-hired in some capacity to cover the Elks.
  2. I want ruthless payback on this clown Sunderland now too.

Yea, like dat gonna happen according to yer plan

1 Like

Why would they want “Popgun Arm Popcorn Gnawing Nichols”? Why would any team want that?

The new game strategy by the Elks is just to spot teams 3 safeties, the equivalent of a touchdown with a missed convert, in the hopes of averting 3 field goals or worse. "We'll save ourselves at least 3 points you know and with that kicker, we just might break even!" :woozy_face:

At the next-level of such strategery, I figure a pick-six is thrown deliberately in the first quarter for the same numerical outcome but to save some valuable clock for a valiant comeback. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

It's not the quarterback, it's our entire offensive system. Pretty obvious that once we snap the ball everyone on the field knows what play we are running.

Hence that general is skilful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skilful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack.
Sun Tzu

1 Like

Lol, they probably wouldn’t. But he does have more experience than the guys they have now.

1 Like