2021-09-24 Game Tracker - Montreal Alouettes vs. Toronto Argonauts (6163)

Sweet end to the half for Scullers.

:football: :football: :football:

He is better than that for which he is usually given credit … but when the defence neither pressures nor covers he is HOF worthy.

1 Like

Adams is not a pro level QB. Nuff said.

Barron Miles is proving he is not DC material. His defence is awful!

What an awful team the Als! They suck in all 3 phases. Ottawa, you have competition for last place in the East.

1 Like

Lol, Ottawa has a big head start on the Als for last place.

Don’t underestimate the Als…

They’re not sooo bad. It’s just the Double Blue are great.

:wink:

1 Like

What is this clearly illegal tactic by TO defenders of wrapping arms around Alouettes once the player has possession of the ball ... I assume it is illegal otherwise one would expect the Als to do the same thing.

How is this a close game?

I have no idea!

1 Like

I concur, but I also do not feel you should hold anything back this time Johnny!

Anyway, somehow the Al’s are still in this game via the running game and awful defence by Toronto.

And I’m not clear about that illegal contact penalty against the Argos on that last drive.

TSN did a crappy job with the replay again.

1 Like

Heh, had me going there for a second.

Stanback is a real difference maker.

1 Like

What is this puff piece reporting by Matthew S?

You bro-tastic after that scripted interview with MacBeth and now telling the world how close you are friends?

What the heck. Talk the game Matthew S. or give it a rest!

The same could be said about Toronto … Argo TDs have looked like they were run against a practice team.

1 Like

Duane Forde talking some great game about the mistake that is only 2 quarterbacks on the active roster.

It's great the conversation is making its rounds well beyond our forum and at TSN.

Now can we get them talking about the Argos and the coaches cap?

2 Likes

Whoa there this is a home game in Toronto and these TSN folks represent their market the most!

And Matthew S. and MacBeth are apparently best friends now and have some more bro-tastic things to share like about superheroes, so nobody has time for that!

I wish I were making this up! :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Is this echoing Argos announcer the same guy who does the Raptors games? If not, maybe he should switch venues?

He sounds like a 1990s radio guy.