2021-09-22 Game Tracker - Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs. Ottawa Redblacks (6162)

Here comes Joe Paopao! :joy:

Hamilton needs to field a QB that can throw towards the goal posts. Brutal.

It was a close defensive game regardless of the score. Total yardage was not great for either team. Ottawa made costly turnovers.

1 Like

Brutal game by the red blacks. The score flattered the Ti-cats as they were pretty brutal too

2 Likes

This post aged like milk.

2 Likes

One of these weeks the guy who picks Ottawa against all odds is going to look like a genius. I think. I hope. I mean, they canā€™t lose every game forever, right?

2 Likes

Words of encouragement from the Hee Haw gang

Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it werenā€™t for bad luck, Iā€™d have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me

This morning I got to speak to my very best friend Fred;
He called me on the telephone, and this is what he said:
ā€œIā€™m sorry to have to tell you this, but we think your dog is DEAD!ā€
He got into a tiger fight, last night at lonesome Redā€™s!ā€

1 Like

Couldn't hear any audio from the CFL on TSN panel. We could hear the background music but no words. Hasn't been the first time there has been that glitch but not usually for the halftime as well.

I hope so, this really sucks

Worst offensive display by 2 teams I have ever seen in the CFL. Obviously, neither OC trusted their quarterback to throw downfield. But that usually happens only to rookie QB's Dominique Davis is in his 6th year; David Watford is in his 3rd. It was so bad that yesterday was probably the last time Davis steps on a CFL field as a player.

2 Likes

ā€¦forgot this game was on last night, sounds like I didnā€™t miss much

1 Like

Actually it was interesting , in a train wreck kind of way.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a reason heā€™s the 3rd string. And still won twice.

2 Likes

Yes, itā€™s to bad they stuck this game on a Wednesday night and Ottawa has another game next Tuesday night.
A double header on Friday night with the second game starting at 10:30 PM EST ?
I guess we shouldnā€™t complain since we do have the CFL back.

2 Likes

Kindā€™a dumb indeed in a headscratcher way . Midweek game on a Wednesday , doubleheader on a Friday and no game on the Saturday ? So let me guessā€¦it has something to do with that round ball game and them getting preference for scheduling purposes and home dates over the league that plays with the oval ball :roll_eyes: :grimacing:

1 Like

Different networks.

Yes different networks but same stadiums . The Whitecaps have a home game vs Dallas on Saturday thus the doubleheader on Friday .

1 Like

Sorry bobo, I misunderstood. Thought you were talking about Blue Jays baseball.:blush:

1 Like

No problem Palmer . I shouldā€™ve clarified more and said the game played with a round ball where they let you bounce it off your head . :crazy_face:

Jose ā€¦Canseco ā€¦ :checkered_flag:

1 Like