2021-08-27 Game Tracker - Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs. Montreal Alouettes (6147)

Actually it was announced on Thurs Elks total was 14. Today no additional. They have to isolate for 10 days according to Elks so there is apossibility they will be ready for the labour day game at Calgary. TSN reported most infected were not Vaxed.

Stanback can't catch a pass to save his life. :roll_eyes:

Als lucky to only be down 10-0 after one quarter

1 Like

Suitor actually watching the game made a great observation on the check down with VA .

Vernon Adams is not a pro level QB. I have been saying it since 2016 when he entered the CFL with that weak arm of his.

Definitely not when his route is taking him towards the sideline …

Thankfully they have a proven, quality backup to push him … err … or not

2 Likes

Neither do we. It’s Colaros or bust. :grimacing:

We interupt this interview for a touch down drive .

I love this owner. He’s so excited for his team focusing on the game rather than the interview I love it. Shows how much he loves the game.

1 Like

Als TD. Those were easy throws for VA. Receivers wide open and lots of time to throw.

You confused me for a moment as this is an Als-Cats game thread … and with Collaros being an ex-Cat …

You could tell he was uncomfortable . Very likable in the interview .

Another penalty ... but since he got beat for the catch it gets declined ... still an issue IMO

1 Like

Yah for sure but I like it. A lot of people give the standard right answers. However this guy gave the emotional answers and I liked what he said. We’re the CFL and no other league. We want to appeal to the younger generation but also keep our identity alive. Sounds like a lifelong die hard CFL fan to me.

1 Like

$^%($$&%%$()%$#($

You don't need to jump into a QB's head ... especially when the blitzing LB has already punished him

%$%^%*$()^$

Fed up with the stupid decisions

1 Like

Why is Nic Usher in uniform? He is useless!

That was a stupid move!

The Als have no run game tonight.

Against the worst run defence in the league (in this early season)

1 Like